Downloading Facebook Videos
Facebook is one of the most used social networks of all time because it's by far the most used aside the video-hosting platform YouTube. And there's a correlation because you can host videos on Facebook too. Wouldn't a Facebook Video Downloader be nice to save your favorite videos from the platform?
This is where our article is heading. Today, we are going to explain how you can download Facebook videos for free with our brand-new Facebook Video Downloader without having to download any apps, give your password, or compromising on your account's security overall.
As mentioned above, Facebook is the largest social media ever we have seen to this day besides YouTube, with more than 2.4 billion monthly users around the globe. That means there will be a lot of videos you're going to stumble on Facebook.
Well, that's something delightful for the internet community, and we highly support it. You can find a video for everything, and you can watch them on HD, 1080p resolutions.
Why You Can't Download Videos from Facebook?
However, on Facebook, there is no official way for users to download their favorite videos to their devices, just like YouTube and other social media platforms. We think that this is a thing because social media networks don't want you to leave the app and watch the videos on your mobile devices or computers.
And they have a reason to do that. As we know, all social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter rely on ad revenue to support their enterprises. Therefore, of course, they don't want you to leave the platform and enjoy the video on your own.
It's all about the engagement, as you may guess. Advertisers pay cost-per-click to social media platforms, and if everyone downloads their videos and the usage time drops, the money the platforms are making will be reduced too. In that case, it's understandable for Facebook to give no download options to download live Facebook videos or any Facebook videos online.
Also, considering that you can cause copyright infringements on the platform by distributing the FB videos that you downloaded for-profit purposes, the reasons to disable any downloading feature on Facebook multiplies, and it becomes inevitable.
How to Download a Video from Facebook?
You don't need much technical information to download any video from Facebook. You can use major operating systems like iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. Therefore, this applies to any PC or mobile device. Also, all major and minor web or mobile browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Edge will be able to download the video you want.
Hence, you won't have to stick to a single browser to do it. You don't need any extensions, APKs to follow the steps we are going to list after answering some of the frequently asked questions regarding the process.
You having an active connection is enough to download videos online in a fast approach. We can guarantee that InstaFollowers' Facebook Video Downloader is the best tool out there to do the job.
On Facebook, you can see some of the footage you want to download as music videos, and you can download them in MP4 or MP3 formats too. The files you save as MP4 will stay as videos.
However, you can convert those videos to audio as MP3. All you need is a direct link to the videos you want to download, and then all is set. Therefore, we can say that this can act as a private video downloader. In that way, you can even download private videos if you manage to get the private link that's directing to the footage you want to save on your mobile device or PC.
How to Use Facebook Video Downloader?
The steps are relatively straightforward, and the whole process won't take much of your time. If you're ready to go, let's start the process and try our Facebook video downloader online!
- First of all, go to Facebook and start browsing as you normally would. Find Facebook videos online that you would want to save on your current device and open it by clicking or tapping it.
- Now, you should copy this video's link to your clipboard before you proceed any further. This process changes from system to system and browser to browser. However, you should wrap it around quickly without much hassle.
- After you do that, you can open InstaFollowers on your favorite choice of web or mobile browser and start browsing through our upper menus to find the section called "Tools" on the header to open all of our free tools. From there, enter the "Facebook" section and select the "Facebook Video Downloader" tool from the category that appears for this instance.
- When the page opens, simply paste the URL you copied to the designated area down below in the online tool and hit the "Download" button that will appear on the screen.
- This will result in the video being transferred to a new tab on your browser. After you that, you will see the video playing instead of downloading. You can open that tab and right-click or tap and hold the video to choose the "Save As" options. In this way, you can easily save the video on any of your devices.
- From now on, you can easily see Facebook videos saved on your device through your file explorer, depending on your operating system. As you see, you need no Chrome extension, and you can see the video playing before you even download it. It will be downloaded from Facebook servers directly; no download histories will be kept.
Thank you for choosing InstaFollowers! We always got you.