Today we will answer some questions like: ‘’Why my Instagram account doesn’t open?’’ and ‘’Why won’t Instagram let me log in?’’
Instagram is the most preferred photo-sharing app today. Almost all of the teens and adolescents use it, and the young adults are inclining to like the platform even more.
Consequently, it is the most widely used social media application and visited by millions of people every day.
Hence, the Instagram team is trying to implement a more comprehensive recovery policy for users who can not access their accounts.
What Is “Sorry, There Was a Problem with Your Request” Error?
This problem is sometimes seen on Instagram and probably originated from the app itself. It is seen in regional and in some users’ accounts.
The access problem may be originated from the ports.
Therefore, be careful not to deal with your account and the device.
If Instagram instantly logs you out, check to see if other users in your area have this problem so that you can analyze your issue.
- Try entering from a different internet network.
- Alternatively, try another mobile device.
- Please try it with your mobile browser. For example, you can use Safari for iPhone and Google Chrome for Android.
- Try to log in from a Windows computer.
- If you have another account, try to log in from your phone.
- Uninstall the app and re-install and try again.
- DNS or VPN application can be tried.
This may be the solution.
Please note that the problem that cannot enter Instagram can be originated from Instagram itself!
What If You Forgot Your Password?
Instagram entries from computers are less effective than mobile entries.
Therefore, if you can’t open your account on a desktop or laptop, try it on a mobile device.
In the meantime, you may have forgotten the password of the account that is already open on your phone.
Don’t worry! If you have forgotten your password but remember your email address:
- Go to Instagram.
- Then, enter https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/ here.
- Wait for the password reset link to arrive at your email address, and you can set a new password by clicking the link when the recovery link comes.
- This method can be applied to stolen or somehow unachievable accounts, or it works if your suspending time hasn’t passed.
I Forgot My Password, and I Can’t Access My E-Mail
Instagram itself says through its site that, they can’t give you an account if you forgot your email address.
However, anyway, we’ll try some ways together, and hopefully, you’ll find our email at the end of the road, and then we’ll get access to your account.
If your Facebook account is linked to Instagram, you can recover your account.
Some Instagram accounts can connect to Facebook without even realizing it, so maybe even if you don’t remember connecting to Facebook, perhaps it’s connected, and it makes sense to try this method.
- Open the Facebook application from your phone.
- Press Instagram from Facebook’s menu, then it will automatically open Instagram.
- Once logged in, replace your email with your current Instagram settings and reset your password.
How to Get Your Hacked Instagram Account Back
- Go to the app’s page and click on the ‘’get help to log in’’ option.
- Possibly your user name has been changed. However, enter your old user name or old email address and press the right arrow key in the upper right corner.
- If you see a phrase like ‘’we couldn’t find your account’’ immediately after your account has been stolen, send a message to your friends.
- Even though your username has been changed, they will see your profile’s username changed in the Following section because your friends are following you.
- When you find your new user name that has been changed, enter the user name you found and continue.
- Once the account is found, it will give you the options available.
- If you do not have access to any of the options, click to the ‘’Need more help?’’ option.
- In this section, Instagram will ask for some information to confirm that you are the real user of this account. Fill it correctly.
- After completing, submit the form and start waiting for an answer. You will receive an estimated return within a few days, and a password reset link will be sent to your registered email address.
How to Increase the Security of Your Instagram Account
- Use ‘’Two-Factor Authentication’’.
- First, you need to open your profile after entering the application.
- You should then enter the “Settings” interface next to ‘’Edit Profile.”
- After selecting “Two-Factor Authentication’’ in the settings section, you can turn on the feature by clicking to “Security Code Required.”
- This will require a confirmation code even if you log in with your account password. This code is also sent to your phone as a message.
My Account Has Been Suspended out of My Request
If the issue is related to a post or a complaint to your account, you can re-open your Instagram account.
Nevertheless, you may not be able to get your account back if the issue is that you have violated the Instagram Community Policy.
Violating the rules authorize app administrators to remove your account or post.
For this reason, try to follow the rules of Instagram if you don’t know the rules, you can access them both from the web page and from within the application.
If you have complained maliciously by others, you must make the necessary complaints and information to the Instagram authorities about this. Thus, they may return your account to you if it is unfair.
How to Reactivate a Suspended Instagram Account
Here’s how to unsuspend an account:
- Go to the https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083/
- If you are actively subscribing to your Facebook account associated with your Instagram account, you can start navigating here.
- Please note that Instagram is a subsidiary of Facebook. Try this way if you have previously opened your account from any computer and saved password information in the browser.
The other method to open a frozen account is to renew or update Instagram’s mobile app. The application may fail from time to time.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling, or update the application. Stay away from fake Instagram apps.
We hope that one of our methods will be a solution for you.
Additionally, you can check our How to Use Instagram Stories (Detailed Guide) article too.