Most teenagers use numerous different filters on TikTok and Instagram. In this article, we will talk about one of them: the “Where is your soulmate” filter. It is quite a popular one, especially among TikTok users. The function of this filter is to tell users the distance from their soulmates.
Right now, the “Where is your soulmate” filter is available only on Instagram. However, through Instagram, you can use it on TikTok as well. Let’s go ahead and take a look at how you can get this filter on both TikTok and Instagram.
How to Use the Filter on Instagram
Soulmate Radar is one of the best Instagram filters. The creator of the “Where is your soulmate” filter is a blogger on Instagram. To use the Instagram filter, you must open the application first.
- Navigate to the “search box.”: Find the user @erikasnacks, who is the creator of the filter.
- When you view her profile, go to the smiley icon under “Story Highlights.”: Click on that icon to find her “Soulmate Radar” video.
- Once you open the video, you will see the “Try It” button at the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. Pressing on that button opens your camera.
- When your camera opens, you need to click on the “record button” to see where your soulmate is. Meanwhile, the filter will be scrolling through many possible answers.
- When you stop pressing the button, you will find out the answer to the respective question. If you like your video, you can just share it on Instagram by clicking on the “Send” button.
How to Use the Filter on TikTok
The Soulmate Radar filter is not available on Tiktok. To use the filter on TikTok, you can save the video you have recorded to your camera roll. You can follow these steps to download the video;
- Record your video with “Where is your soulmate filter”.
- Tap on three dots.
- Choose the “save” option. If you have any problems saving it, you can contact Instagram Support.
After you save the video with the “Where is your soulmate” filter, follow the steps below on TikTok.
- Go to TikTok and tap on the “plus” icon.
- Tap on “upload”.
- If you want, you can edit your video before uploading it.
- If you think the video is fine, click on the “Next” button and the “post” button.
- So, it will be posted on TikTok. If you want to increase engagement with your video, you can buy TikTok likes for your post.
“Where Is Your Soulmate” Filter In Short
In this article, we have explained two possible ways to get the “Where is your soulmate” filter on TikTok and Instagram. We have also shared information on how to use TikTok filters and manage the ones on Instagram. We hope this article is helpful and that you can easily get this filter and use it on both platforms.