At this time you will get the most likes at Instagram! Are you ready? Let’s go!
Let’s be honest: who posts an image on Instagram and wants it to not get any likes?! Admit it does not exist.
Still and secretly, we update the app over and over again, just to see how much hearts our new filter masterpiece has already collected.
The Best Times for Fashion, Food and Fitness Posts on Instagram 2019
And now we do not put you on the torture anymore. After all, you want to know WHEN is the best time for your fashion, food and fitness posts, right? Small spoiler: Food, fashion and workout pics are successful at different times! So, learn about your category on Instagram and go different!
When Do You Get the Most Likes on Instagram 2019?
Our web site came up with the idea to start a study to determine the time when you get the most likes for a photo on Instagram. Details below as steps:
- Over 1.2 million posts were posted on Instagram at specific times. The study evaluated this data and found that the best time to post a photo on Instagram is between 6pm and 7:30 pm during the week and at 11pm on weekends.
- And why? Because at this time most users are on Instagram. This means that the likelihood that your image will be seen is higher.
- For some of you, that may not be surprising news, but it should be said that, of course, that depends largely on who your followers are: whether they are in other time zones, have different working hours.
- The study also found out which filters and what content is most popular on Instagram. The most commonly used filter on Instagram is Gingham – with this filter you get statistically the most likes and comments. This is followed by the filter Claredon.
- And the most popular content? Photos of personal experiences (like a weight-loss diary or a trip) get an average of 22 percent more likes than other photos posted on the same account. Shortly afterwards follow pictures of animals.
- Of course, we hope that you know deep inside that the only validation you need is the realization that you are a valuable person and love yourself!
The Best Time for Instagram Sharings in 2019
- Between 15 and 21 o’clock most fans are online. The average most active time is 19 o’clock. No wonder, this is the time when most of them are already at home, have left the work behind and can now devote themselves to Instagram and Co.
- So try to empathize with your target audience. If your target audience is students, the peak times may be closer to the lectures or early afternoon (before the student parties start).
- If you are more of a business person, the perfect times could be in the morning (7-10) and evenings (from 9pm). You should also adjust your content or contributions to the times.
- Mornings to mornings method: publishing a party photo from yesterday evening in most cases will not bring the desired success. However, these are just examples to make more reliable statements, you should first define your target audience.
The Best Weekday for Instagram Sharings in 2019
- It is clear that Friday and Saturday are rather weak days compared to the rest of the week. The reason is that my target group is on Fridays and Saturdays on the way or is celebrating.
- Sunday and Monday are the most active days as social media experts suggest.
- Sunday 19:00 – 21:00
- Monday 19:00 – 20:00
- This can vary from target group to target group, of course, but you can orientate yourself at these times, since my target group is in the lifestyle sector and is between the ages of 18-36 and thus very broad.
Pages that you may be interested in: Download Instagram Posts
We recommend that you read our previous article titled How To Link Instagram To Facebook 2019