A Chinese software team is the creators of TikTok, one of the most popular and fun applications in the world. The main purpose of the application is to upload the videos of the users and to be watched by other users. Well, what is TikTok though?
Users from all over the world can be followed and shared videos can be liked by others. These videos can be shared on many social media platforms, and even downloaded to mobile devices. There is no restriction on this subject.
How to Use TikTok?
The application is free and you can download it to your mobile phone or mobile device.
Membership is very simple. You can subscribe in seconds with your Facebook, phone or email address. It is also very simple to use:
- Install the TikTok app to your mobile device and register to TikTok.
- You don’t need to upload any video at first. You can watch other users’ videos and like or share them.
- If you like a video, tap on to like button (heart).
- If you want to watch the next video, just swipe up with your finger.
- Share a video with your friends or add users to your friend list.
- You can also send a message to other TikTok users.
How to Upload a Video on TikTok?
Do you want to be a phenomenon or social media influencer? You have to have great videos on your profile if you wish to do that. Let’s start with the basics, and you can get advanced over time and tell us how you managed to get big. Let’s do it:
- Install the app on your mobile device and register an account.
- Tap the + icon at the bottom to open your camera roll.
- TikTok will ask you permission to access your photos and videos. Accept it.
- Add a sound file (any music) at the top, this will be in sync with your video.
- Choose any stickers you may want to use. This is optional.
- Record a new video or upload it from your gallery.
- You can adjust the privacy settings of the video.
- Videos must be maxed 15 – 60 seconds. Any less or more is not accepted.
- And done! You are ready for this crazy world. Enjoy!
Some TikTok Features
In India, some reports say that it is prohibited to use the app.
This is very strange news, but we haven’t yet confirmed whether it’s real. TikTok is a pretty fun and practical application. It is very different from other social media applications.
TikTok is used to share videos, not to make friends. Users can add effects and music. Any user can use the music and can record over it.
The application is completely free. If the videos you add are liked by many people, it is possible to publish on the homepage. So, millions of people can watch you.
As we mentioned above, TikTok is a great place to showcase your talents, what you’re capable of, and your sense of humor. Almost all of the teens over the globe use the app and they seem like they have built a small but happy community. It’s up to you to join them, or respect their preference and enjoy their content.
So, did you ever use TikTok and enjoy it? If you did, you can tell us why it was enjoyable compared to other social media networks, and what was its downside. Your experience may help someone who wishes to utilize TikTok.
Thank you for choosing InstaFollowers!
Also check out: How to Delete your TikTok Account
Contact TikTok Support: http://support.tiktok.com/