Today, social networks are an indispensable element of the internet world. Well, what is LinkedIn, though? LinkedIn, just another platform of social media is a social network used by jobseekers and employers to share information about business life and sales.
LinkedIn, which is not much different from other social networks, but is used for business purposes, is a platform for secure communication with peer groups and making friends quickly.
LinkedIn, which is one of the world’s largest professional networks, is very simple to use. All you need to do to find a friend to do your email address if you perform the scanning process, you can quickly contact people registered in your notebook.
What is Linkedin Used for?
- The primary purpose of the use of LinkedIn is to make job applications easier for people who want to apply for a job, presentations, files, and many books can be easily shared, advertising your blogs in a natural way, such as providing information about business life offers benefits in many areas.
- Following technological advances, it is now possible to easily find jobs and recruitment through the internet, while the profiles, accounts, and pages of the people to be hired are reviewed. As such, the accounts in social networks have particular importance. In our country, the number of users increases day by day.
All you need to do while performing your member transactions is to create a CV about yourself. Now, professional information, opportunity, and exchange of ideas can be reached safely through LinkedIn people. If you become a member, you will be able to reach many useful steps. LinkedIn is an indispensable tool for learning more detailed information about the sector, meeting your goals, and reflecting your professional identity to the outside.
This platform, where careers are summarized in the best way, can reach you through LinkedIn with the help of LinkedIn in order to increase your business, to develop and to start new initiatives and to discover information. In addition, it enables people to label each other and has a share in the exchange of information. In short, LinkedIn is a pioneer in discovering new initiatives as one of the prominent networks of social media.
What Is My LinkedIn URL?
If your LinkedIn profile is set to a public profile, there is a link (URL) that you can share with other users.
To find your public profile URL:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click the View Profile button under your username ID.
- On your profile headline, click Edit your public profile and URL on the right.
- Under the Edit URL section on the right, find your public profile URL.
- There should be an address starting with “www.linkedin.com/in/.”
- Copy and paste this link to share it with others.
A few things to keep in mind:
- This URL will not be shown if you do not have a public profile.
- Members living in certain countries have a public profile URL that begins with a 2-letter code based on the country specified in their profile. For example, if you live in Canada, your public profile URL may be http://ca.linkedin.com/in/linkedin.
- If you change the country specified in your profile, your public profile URL will automatically change. Old URLs will still be valid.
What Is LinkedIn Inmail?
How does it work? InMail messages allow you to send messages directly to other LinkedIn members that you are not connected to.
Note: If you have a Basic (free) account, you can only send direct messages to LinkedIn members with whom you are linked. To use InMail, you must upgrade to a Premium account.
You will receive a certain number of InMail credits based on your subscription type. You can check the amount of InMail credits you have on your Premium subscription page.
InMail messages can contain up to 200 characters in the subject line and up to 1900 characters in the body text. It is important to note that your email signature is counted with the total available characters.