YouTube is a great video-sharing website to access the world. Many people produce thousands of contexts every day to share them with other people. But not everyone wants to share the videos all the time. So, what is an unlisted YouTube video? An unlisted video means that the video that you shared on YouTube only can be viewed by the people who have link the video. When it is an unlisted video, the video is not open to the public, and people only can see it when you share the link.
How Does Unlisted Video Differ from Public Video?
Most of the time, people share videos on YouTube to share their content and make money. Just like common videos, people share their videos with the public. Everyone can see public videos, you can find them on the search easier. You can comment on them, like them, and send them to your friends.
If your aim isn’t making money or access all the world, you can also share them with just some people. Whatever your reason is, you can create private videos on Youtube with all its private secrecy. When you have unlisted videos, the video is only seen by the link that you share. The unlisted video is not reached by the search engine.
How to Create an Unlisted Video on YouTube
If you care privacy and want to create an unlisted YouTube video, follow these instructions:
- Go to YouTube and log in to your account.
- Like the public video, click on the add video, which is in the right corner of your YouTube home page.
- From the drop-down menu, upload a video button will appear.
- On the page, you can see the privacy settings of the video.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the unlisted option.
- After choosing privacy settings, upload your video on YouTube.
- Before releasing, you can check the privacy status of the video from the right side of the page.
- After checking all settings, you can share your video on YouTube.
- You can see the URL link of the video after publishing it on YouTube.
Conclusion on Unlisted YouTube Videos
We have covered the meaning of an unlisted YouTube video If you have secret content or want to share your videos with specific groups, you can use the unlisted feature of YouTube. The only thing that you need to do is changing the privacy settings of the video. You can change the privacy settings of the video whenever you want. With the help of unlisted videos, you can share your content in privacy.
How Much Do YouTubers Make?
Social media, developing day by day, brings up new job opportunities. Of course, new job opportunities created by increasing needs can be welcomed nor...
How to Turn Off Comments on YouTube
The comments section is one of the worthwhile functionalities of the giant video-sharing platform YouTube. For users, it stands as the ultimate opport...
If you want to learn more about YouTube, read our latest articles about it. You may be interested in how to create a new YouTube channel.