Instagram is one of the most preferred social media platforms. If you don’t have a business account on this platform, there are some features you will discover when you use your account personally. You may want to share videos and photos with your friends and loved ones when using a personal account. In this case, if you don’t need all your followers to see the video and photo you share, how about using the CFS that Instagram provides for you? CFS means “Close Friends Story”. With CFS, which also helps you protect your privacy, you can only have the chance to share your private life with your close friends. You will learn ‘What does CFS mean on Instagram?’ in this article with details.
Especially when using Instagram, you will come across many abbreviations. The most popular of these is CFS. If you are wondering what CFS means, you should carefully read the details in the rest of our article. In this way, with CFS, you will be able to avoid reviewing your followers and choosing people you don’t want to view your story. Discover the best way to protect your privacy with CFS, which will save you time.
What Does CF Mean on Instagram?
The abbreviation CF stands for “Close Friends” on Instagram. Instagram started using CF in 2018. By choosing a few special close friends for the stories you will share, you invite them to see your story. Thus, you create a group of selected people in your close circle. People in the group you have created can view and comment on the stories you share. CF will make a lot of sense for people who want to use Instagram as a personal account, as people generally use Instagram for business and brand promotion. But if you want to keep your stories private and make your posts stand out, you can check the buy Instagram likes to boost your posts.
• Professional and personal life will be easily separated thanks to the CF option. With the CF option, which also provides privacy, people in certain groups will view your Instagram stories. If you’re worried about your personal experiences and stories being public, you’ll find it a helpful feature for you.
• By changing the settings of your Instagram stories, you can enable your closest and trusted friends to watch your stories with CFS. In this way, you will be able to get rid of the prejudiced viewpoints of your followers against you.
• Thanks to the CFS you prefer, you will avoid sharing your private thoughts with everyone about a topic you will share on Instagram. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about other people seeing your posts by sharing stories on any official and trending topic with your close friends in a private way. And also, you can learn the best apps to see who stalks your Instagram here to protect your account from unwanted visitors.
After learning about the benefits of CFS, you can continue reading the information to discover how to create a close friend list on Instagram.
Discover How To CFS On Instagram
After you learn the details about CFS, you also will learn the usage phase. Therefore, the following items outline how to use CFS.
- First, if you have a close friends list on Instagram, you need to open the Instagram application.
- There will be a “+” icon in the upper right corner of your phone’s screen. You can click this icon or swipe any right on the homepage.
- You should select the Story option that will appear on the screen.
- You can upload photos and videos from the gallery on your phone. Or you can also take photos or videos using your camera and add a story directly.
- After your Instagram story is ready, your transaction will be complete when you click on the “Close Friends” option at the bottom of the screen.
When you click on the close friend option, the story you share will be viewable only by the close friends you choose from your list. In this way, only people in your close friend list will be able to view your story. You can check the Instagram Support page to see more details.
Adding People to Your Close Friend List
If you want to add and edit your contacts for your CFS list, follow these steps:
- You should open the Instagram application on your device and then go to your profile page.
- After viewing your profile page, there are three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen. You have to click on these three horizontal line options.
- After viewing the “Close Friends” option in the menu that will appear, you should click it. This will show you a list of all your followers.
- You can create your “Close Friends” list by selecting the people you want in the list where your followers appear.
- Finally, it will be enough to create your CFS list to which you have added your close friends and loved ones, and click Done.
If you have a follower that you want to remove from your CF list, uncheck it from the circle next to the person. Thus, your list is ready.
You had the opportunity to examine what CFS means on Instagram and how to use it with detailed information. You can protect your privacy by sharing your stories with the people you have chosen. At the same time, you will ensure your safety by sharing your photos and videos with your close friends. You can start sharing your stories with your loved ones with CFS’s help by safely protecting your privacy.
You have learned information about the use of CFS on Instagram. If you have questions about CFS that you want to know the answer to, you can review the frequently asked questions and their answers below. In this way, you will be able to access what you are curious about.