As soon as somebody is blocked by you on Instagram, you and the person you blocked are instantly removed from following each other. The person you blocked becomes no longer one of your followers.
Tips for unblocking someone on Instagram
- There is a menu button right in the top-right corner of your Instagram profile, you should tap this menu button three lines.
- Then Go to ‘Settings’
- You should select ‘Blocked Accounts’ which is under ‘Privacy and Security’
- Then you can click on the account that you want to unblock and then select ‘Unblock’
Ways for unblocking someone on the Instagram app in Details
- First, go to your Instagram profile
As you open the Instagram app, you should click on the humanoid icon in the bottom right of your screen. Then your profile will come up.
- Then tap the menu button
When you are on your profile, you can select the button in the upper-right corner which looks like three horizontal lines.
- Then from the menu sidebar “Settings” should be selected
You should select ‘Settings’ from the sidebar which appears on the right side. It could be easy to miss on the bottom of the sidebar.
- Then go and select ‘Blocked Accounts’
Then you should scroll down to the ‘Security and Privacy’ section in your Settings. After that, you see ‘Blocked Accounts’. You can tap on this “Blocked Accounts”.
- Select the account you wish to unblock
- Then Tap ‘Unblock’
The large blue button that says ‘Unblock.’ Will Show up. Click That!
- Then Click ‘Dismiss’
Then information giving pop-up window will appear letting you know that you can block your friend again any time you want. You can go ahead and click ‘Dismiss’ to get out of that window.