On Twitter, one of the most popular social media platforms today, you may encounter the text “Tweets Can’t Be Loaded Right Now”. When you are faced with such a problem, you shouldn’t forget that this problem is a situation that many people face. There could be many reasons why this issue might appear. Depending on these reasons, the solutions may also vary. Therefore, in the continuation of the article, some situations cause problems for you and the most practical solutions. Thus, by examining these solutions, you will discover how you can fix the Tweets Aren’t Loading Right Now Error.
Find Out Why “Tweets Are Not Loading Right Now” On Twitter
If you want to solve the problem of loading tweets that you have encountered on Twitter and wonder what to do when you encounter this problem, you should first examine the reasons. Below are some reasons that cause this issue to occur:
- Your tweets may not load when Twitter servers aren’t online.
- If there is a problem with your internet connection and your internet connection is slow, this problem may occur.
- Your tweets may not be loaded due to the preferred content preference on Twitter.
- It may also be the reason why you prefer the old version of Twitter instead of the new version.
- If the cache is full on the computer or phone where you use Twitter, it may cause problems for tweets.
- You may have problems with Twitter due to the browser you use on your computer or phone.
The reasons shared above are the most important ones that cause the “Tweets Not Loading on Twitter” problem. If you can’t view the tweets for these reasons, be ready to learn what to do. You can also click to buy Twitter followers to boost your account.
Preferable Methods To Solve The Problem “Twitter Is Not Loading Tweets At The Current Time”
There are methods you can choose about the tweet loading problem you have experienced on Twitter. By sharing these methods with you step by step, you will have tried practical solutions to view your tweets. Details are below.
Make Content Preference Adjustment
Incorrect setting of content preferences can cause problems in loading tweets. You may be viewing the top tweets, especially since in the default selection the content preferences aren’t set to see the most recent tweets. Here’s what you need to do to fix this situation:
- When you start the Twitter application, you should find the star icon in the “Application” section. Click on this star icon and you can choose to see the latest tweets by displaying the “Change Timeline” option. Thus, when you refresh the screen, your tweets will begin to appear on the screen.
You Should Check for Updates
You may be using an old version when using Twitter and you can view your tweets using old versions, but in some cases, your tweets may not load. One of the most important reasons for this is that there is a security risk between old versions and new versions and the old version couldn’t provide standard compatibility.
Therefore, you should check if there is an update for the Twitter application you use on the phone. Here are the steps on how to update for Android and IOS:
- Update on Android: The first step you need to do on Android phones is to open the Play Store. Afterward, you should click on the menu and find the “My Apps” option. In this section, you will see all the applications installed on your phone. If you see that Twitter needs to be updated to the latest version from these applications, it will be enough to click on the “Update” option.
- Update on IOS: You must log in to the App Store on your iOS-compatible mobile phone. You can view updates by clicking on the app store. You can complete your work by clicking the update option next to the Twitter icon.
When you complete these steps, it will be enough to restart the Twitter application and refresh the screen. In this way, your tweets will be loaded on your screen.
You Should Clear All Your Cookies and Cache
The browsers you use to record data while you browse the internet. The saved data is located in the cache and cookies section of the browsers. The purpose of saving data is to ensure that the sites you have visited before are loaded quickly. However, if you are experiencing the problem of tweets not loading on Twitter, clearing the cache may help fix problematic or damaged cookies for you. You can perform cookie and cache clearing by following the steps below:
- When you open the browser you use Twitter, firstly pressing the CTRL and H keys at the same time will direct you to the “History” tab.
- To clear data in the History tab, simply click on the option to clear browsing data that will appear. You should remember that you must delete all times before performing the deletion operation.
- All cached files and cookies must be selected before clicking the “OK” option for deletion. Thus, you should restart Twitter by clearing the data.
You Can Choose Another Browser or Try Disabling Extensions
Due to the functions, you have added to the browser, some websites may have problems working. Because of these functions, you may encounter the tweets not loading problem. In this case, you will need to disable the extensions. Here’s what you need to do to disable extensions:
- You should open the web browser you are using and click on the “Settings” option. This will bring up the “Extensions” option. When you switch to the Extensions section, you will be able to turn off the browser extension.
You can also check whether you can see the latest tweets by choosing a different browser.
You Can Report to Twitter Support
What Is An Instagram Carousel?
Instagram distinguishes itself from other social media platforms thanks to its focus on images. The days when you just cared about changing your Insta...
If you have tweets not loading on the Twitter problem and you have tried different methods for this problem and still haven’t found a solution, another way you should do this is to contact with Twitter support team. In this way, the support team will examine your problem and offer you solutions more efficiently.
- Before contacting the support team, you should remember that you must share all the details about your account and specify the problem.
You can also reach Twitter support from here.
You Should Check Your Internet Speed
Many people who have problems with uploading tweets on Twitter realize that this is due to their internet connection. As an online platform, Twitter may also have problems loading tweets depending on the speed of your internet connection. For this reason, you can also check your internet connection and then check the speed. In this way, you will be able to understand whether the problem with your tweets is caused by the internet connection. The process will be finished when you refresh your ISP connection and switch off the router from the power source and restart it.
Twitter is an active platform used by many people around the world. Because people often prefer this platform, it is quite normal to have problems such as tweets not loading. Therefore, you can try many methods to solve such problems. In our article, we have shared many methods that you can choose in response to the problem of not loading tweets. In this way, you can get rid of your problem by trying a quick and practical solution.