We all delete messages from time to time. Then there might be times we regret regarding why we deleted them and therefore we would want to get them back. As whatsup has become one of the most used instant messaging platforms, the same thing happens with whatsup messages. How can we recover deleted whatsup messages?
Here are a few points regarding how to recover
– The very first step would be going to open Settings on your phone and then select each following, Applications, Application Manager and select WhatsApp.
– As you select WhatsApp, “clear data” option shows up. After selecting this, you can then open “My File”s on your phone and select each following “Device Storage,” “Whatsapp” and “Databases”.
– Right after that, you should long-press on a file named: “msgstore.db.crypt12” and then rename it to: “backup-msgstore.db”
– After you do this, you will be logged out of your WhatsApp. Then you should log back into your WhatsApp by entering your phone number.
– Right after you enter your phone number, you will receive a six-digit OTP.
– In this step, you should enter your six-digit OTP, and then select: “restore deleted messages”.
– Now you see your messages have been restored, and then select next
– You are supposed to be directed to your profile. After that, you can enter your name and then select next.
– Now, your WhatsApp is supposed to start to initialize.
– Then you will be asked by Google Drive to back up your media, select Never and then Done.
– Then open your chats and you will see that your deleted chat has been restored.
We recommend that you read our previous article titled How to Contact Instagram Support Line