TikTok, one of the most popular social media platforms with millions of users, has become a viral and effective tool in the marketing world, especially with the TikTok Ads Manager application it offers. Companies using TikTok Ads Manager can successfully reach target customers and see results quickly, even if they are not marketing experts, with the wide audience base and easy-to-use tools it provides. TikTok provides various business tools to measure website performance, including organic reach and paid advertising. In this article, we will give information about TikTok Pixel, one of these tools, and answer frequently asked questions about the subject.
- What Is the TikTok Pixel?
- How to Set Up the TikTok Pixel
- How to Add the TikTok Pixel to Shopify
- What Are TikTok Pixel Events?
- What Is a TikTok Pixel Helper, and Do You Need One?
- How to Uninstall
- Final Thoughts on TikTok Pixel
- Frequently Asked Questions About
What Is the TikTok Pixel?
How to Set Up the TikTok Pixel
Create Your Pixel
Let’s examine the simple steps to create your Pixel.
- Sign in to your TikTok Business account and go to TikTok Ads Manager, Assets, and Event in sequence.
- Then select Web Events or App Events and click Create Pixel.
- Give a name to the Pixel.
- Choose TikTok Pixel under Connection Method and click Next.
Install the Pixel Code on Your Website or App
You can install Pixel manually or automatically. For manual installation:
- Click Manually Install Pixel Code.
- Click Next.
- Copy and paste the code into the header of your website. It should start with <head>.
To install automatically, use the following:
- Set Up Web Events via Partner Platforms on your screen for automatic installation using a third-party application.
- Click Next.
- Connect TikTok Pixel to your 3rd party account.
How to Add the TikTok Pixel to Shopify
Let’s now examine the simple steps to how to add Pixel to Shopify easily.
- First, go to the Shopify App Store and select add the TikTok app.
- Then, connect to your TikTok Business account and Ads Manager.
- Click TikTok under Sales Channels.
- And then, click Marketing and Data Sharing consequently.
- Click Create Pixel or connect an existing one.
As explained in the above section, you can also add Shopify by automatic installation.
What Are TikTok Pixel Events?
The specific actions that your website or app visitors take are called TikTok pixel events. There are fourteen events. Some examples of pixel events are Complete payment, Add payment info, Add to wishlist, Click button, etc. You can track your website visitor actions by using events.
What Is a TikTok Pixel Helper, and Do You Need One?
To make sure that Pixel is working properly, you can use TikTok Pixel Helper. Once you’ve installed the pixel code, you can install the Pixel Helper Chrome extension. This tool allows you to check the pixel installation, events, and parameters. It’s user-friendly and can help you identify any errors related to TikTok Pixel, even if you’re not a developer.
How to Uninstall
Suppose you want to uninstall the TikTok Pixel.
- First, open TikTok Ads Manager.
- Go to Assets and Events in sequence.
- Select App Events or Web Events.
- Select the Pixel you want to delete and click the three dots next to it.
- Next, click delete.
TikTok attracts attention with its increasing number of users and day-by-day popularity. TikTok, a short video-sharing application, was previously pop...
You can check the TikTok Help Center for more information!
Final Thoughts on TikTok Pixel
TikTok is a social media platform with millions of users, making it also a popular marketing tool. The TikTok Ads Manager effectively allows companies to reach their target audience and see quick results. The platform offers easy-to-use tools and a wide audience base. Additionally, TikTok provides business tools to measure website performance, including the Pixel. This article delves into the question of “what is TikTok pixel” and how it can be used as a business measurement tool.