What is the hashtag ban and how can you solve that hashtag problem?
Many people who use Instagram, can face hashtag problem and even can be banned due to over-use or misuse of Hashtags. In order to get over hashtag problem, you must follow these steps:
- Examine your last posts. If you use more than 7 or 8 hashtags in every photo, then omit all the hashtags of the last post.
- Log out your Instagram account to solve hashtag problem from the mobile application. Don’t use your Instagram account for up to 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, log in your account and just share a photo without Hashtags. Be aware of your photo must obey the rules of Instagram.
- Then, don’t share any photos during 24 or 48 hours.
Because Instagram will automatically remove the ban on your Instagram account after you apply that process.
What should I do to avoid encountering Hashtag problem again?
The main reason for Hashtag problem is that your posts are understood by the Instagram system as a bot. To prove that you obey the rules of Instagram and you are a real user, you must pay attention to these points:
- First of all, don’t post a lot. Be patient and give a time between your posts. In a day, 6 photos can be enough to share.
- Don’t use a lot of Hashtags. It is obvious that Hashtags are the ways of getting contact with your followers but Instagram understands your posts as a bot when you overstep the limit
- Avoid making comments with hashtags. Making more than two comments with hashtags is count as bot algorithm by the Instagram system. That’s why try to make comments with full sentences.
- Check that hashtags which you use are valid for Instagram. Sometimes, Instagram finds few Hashtags as harmful and then bans them. Using banned hashtags can be the reason of your hashtag problem.