Have an Apple device and forgot your password? Do not worry; today we’ll tell you everything you need. Password resetting is a bit more complicated than usual due to Apple security measures. We have gathered everything for you. Let’s take a look at how to reset your Apple ID password.
Different Ways to Reset Your Apple ID Password
The reset process varies from device to device. First of all, we will explain how to reset on iPhone, Ipad and Ipod touch.
On iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Click Settings.
- Tap your name go Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- If you have logged in before, you will be asked for a password.
- Follow the steps on the screen one by one.
On macOS Catalina
- Go to the Apple menu and system preferences.
- You will see Apple ID; click on it.
- Click password & Security.
- You will be asked for your password. Press Forgot Apple ID or password. Then, it would help if you went on with onscreen instructions.
- Click Change Password. You will be asked for your MacBook password.
On macOS Mojave, High Sierra, or Sierra
- Go to the Apple menü, System Preferences, and click iCloud.
- Choose Account Details.
- You will be required to enter. Press Forgot Apple ID or password and followed the onscreen instructions.
- Click Security, then Reset Password or Change Password. You will be asked for your MacBook password.
FAQ About How to Reset the Apple ID Password
It can tell you if you changed your Apple Id password and did not update your device.
First, log in with your old account. You can then delete your account and log in with a new account.
It is possible to delete your Apple ID with the latest applications.
From the Apple ID page, click on the button if you forgot your apple. Enter your e-mail address, name, and surname.
Yes, you can. If you do not have an iOS device, you can view your accounts online.
Conclusion: How to Reset Your Apple Password
We told you how to reset on Apple devices. If you don’t have an Apple device, contact Apple Support. To end our review you might look into resetting your iPad if none of these work. To obtain the necessary info on the matter, take a look at our article entitled How to Factory Reset iPad.