Remove Unwanted Applications and Permissions on Instagram
How to Remove Applications Connected to Instagram?
Many phone and web applications use Instagram accounts to access and maintain its functions recently. Have you ever face bots and unwanted apps while surfing on Instagram? During the time you use an Instagram account, you can give permission to some applications to access your account and information. Even you don’t use these apps anymore, permissions and usage of Instagram account are still valid. These unwanted applications sometimes can be really annoying. So, the question about how to remove these apps is one of the most frequently asked question. If you want to get rid of these applications fast, remove apps on Instagram in just few steps with that guide.
The Way of Removing Apps on Instagram
In order to remove all apps and permissions or just want to see which apps use your information and account on Instagram, you must enter the web site of Instagram. It is not possible to access that account settings via your phones. That’s why, to remove apps, you need a computer internet connection. To remove apps on Instagram permanently, you must follow the instructions:
- Go to Instagram main page via a computer and enter it. Log in your user name or phone number and password and open your Instagram account.
- Find user icon on the page which is located on the right side of the screen.
- With that way, you can access Instagram account settings. Click on “Authorized Apps” section in settings.
- After that, you see the list of applications which is connected to your Instagram account. Examine the list and determine which apps you want to remove permanently.
- The apps which you want to remove, click on “Revoke access” option and then click on “Yes” button. The apps and permissions can be removed after your selection.