Pinterest Business is already one of the most profitable and beneficial social media web sites to grow businesses and brands. Pinterest Analytics is a great feature of the business account. While the majority knows Pinterest Business, Analytics is not known very well and many people have difficulty using it effectively. Here is how to use the platform and a simple guide to use Pinterest Analytics.
Main Metrics Used in Pinterest
Like any social media platform, Pinterest has its main metrics as well. Now let’s see what they are.
It is the measure of how much your pin is viewed on home feed, search engine, and then category feeds. It is a measure of how much time people see your content. Impressions are important because it shows you how accessible your content is.
It shows the number of times people tapped pin your content to take a closer look. It can show you what users pay attention to your content. That is, of course, important for content creating next time.
- Repins :
The number of times people pin your content on their board. It means people use your pin not only because it is interesting but also has value to share with others.
- Top pins:
The top 50 pins on your profile for the last 30 days. It shows your activity level for the previous month.
- All-Time Stats:
It shows the popularity of your content starting from the beginning. It is beneficial to see your development on Pinterest.
It is the information on the demographics results of your audience. You can access statics on gender, location, and language. It is beneficial for content creating on Pinterest.
The Most Used Pinterest Analytic Tools
To get more insights as well as statistics on your Pinterest Business account, there are many tools that you can use.
- Pinterest Analytics: It is the free feature of the Pinterest Business account. You can see a lot of detailed information about your account there. The dashboard includes three sections: the profile, audience, as well as website analytics.
- Hootsuite: It offers real-time analysis, competitor benchmarking, and big-picture analysis supported by Adobe Analytics and Tableau.
- Viralwoot: One of the big offers of Viralwoot is Pinterest SEO analysis that is directly related to your rankings on the search engines.
- Google Analytics: This analytics tool is useful to compare the effect of Pinterest with other social media platforms in terms of engagement, click rate, traffic, etc.
- Pin Groupie: It is a great analytics tool to see the most popular Pinterest boards as a list with real-time results.
Conclusion on Pinterest Analytics
Pinterest analytic is important to have a successful business on Pinterest. You firstly need to know Pinterest analytic tools and learn how you can use them for your business. Also, you need the exact meaning of metrics that are used in analytic on Pinterest.
In today's digital world, sharing ideas visually has become incredibly popular and influential on social media. So, Pinterest is a platform that has t...
It's time to discover the world of the Pinterest Creator Fund. This is a program designed to empower content creators and provide them with the resour...
If you want to learn more about Pinterest, please read our latest articles about it. You can learn how to create a Pinterest Business Account.