Internet is more important now than in the past. We are able to reach more people through our social media accounts. In this article, we will give you Instagram tips & tricks for business to make your social media account more efficient and sustainable and reach more masses. First of all, let’s briefly talk about why your Instagram account is important for your business.
- First of all, we should say that the posts made on Instagram appear 10 times more than other social media accounts.
- It is more difficult to attract attention or be memorable in written content than visual content. Your visual content is 65% more catchy than others.
- Today, consumers evaluate video or detailed photo analyzes before making a sale and make purchases according to these analyzes.
In addition, by turning your account into a business account, you can easily access information about how each post performs. You can promote your products directly from your phone to reach and contact more customers. Let’s take a look at what you need to do for your Instagram business account.
Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks that might be useful to expand your business network on Instagram.
Although it may seem trivial, it is very important and useful. You can reach many more people by setting a correct and never used tag before. Besides, you can create branded hashtags for your brand or business. Thus, your customers can tag you in the posts shared about your business. In this way, your page or even your business will grow easier.
You can put the links of gifts or opportunities in your workplace in the Instagram bio section. Including such opportunities in the bio section can help users to follow you. For example, you have seen many accounts that say, “You can access the link from the bio” under a remarkable post. This is logical and very useful for the business account. You should also write a short and descriptive text for your target audience about what your business is and what its purpose is in the bio section.
In the story part, posts disappear after 24 hours. This allows business accounts to be experimental on the platform. By advertising in the story section, you can enable more people to see it.
Your profile picture should be striking and eye-catching. It should be easily distinguishable from other accounts.
Social Media Management
- Find out how to use the statistics tool. With this tool, you can learn more about your target audience and analyze the performance of your posts. In this way, based on your most clicked or viewed posts, you can plan your new content more suitable for your target audience.
- Then make a content plan. Determine which days you will share what kind of content, the times and frequency of your sharing, your content types, and designs. You should take care to be different and creative when planning the content.
- Also, prepare an advertisement plan. Your Instagram ads are very important. Prepare in detail how often you will be advertised, what the ad contents will be, and your advertising budget plan. Displaying your campaigns or promoting your business with the right targeting and correct advertising content significantly increases performance.
- Determine your target audience. During account management, you should do a target audience analysis. Since getting to know your target audience will directly affect your content strategy, communication language, and content, you should work on this issue specifically.
- Use photos that attract attention. Social media contents with photos create more than 70% interaction compared to those without photos. Therefore, you should take care to use photos and videos that support your content, which is attentive and remarkable.
- Finally, share consistently. Your consistency and frequency of sharing prevent your followers from forgetting you. Sharing an average of 2 times a day creates a positive effect on brands.
Instagram Tips & Tricks in Summary
In this article, we talked about the ways to be successful on Instagram. We also talked about information about social media management, which has been a business opportunity recently. We hope the information we provided helps. Apart from these Instagram tips & tricks for business, how about another tip? Here’s how to write an Instagram bio for business.