Does it seem like Instagram temporarily blocked liking? If you can’t like any picture you see on Instagram, your account has been temporarily blocked. A temporary obstacle means an illegal understanding of the activity you show on Instagram. Examples such as liking more than 150 photos a day, liking more than 10 photos in 1 minute can be given. These activities are considered illegal by Instagram, and a warning is placed on your account. When you are disabled, you cannot follow anyone, like photos, or even block anyone.
Instagram Temporarily Blocked Liking
A temporarily blocked period is between 24-48 hours, and it is lifted automatically. Please stay away from the illegal activities we have given during this period. Another type of action block on Instagram is an action with an expiration date. This block usually lasts 24 hours to 30 days.
Why Is Instagram Blocking Your Actions?
- Instagram has daily limits on the actions to be taken by each user for an hour or a day. These actions include liking, following, and even uploading data.
- Also, your account’s age has a direct impact on the allowed number of transactions you can make from this account. The smaller your account is, the more limits it has. If your account is 1-3 months old, you should gradually increase the number of transactions you make. Otherwise, if you do everything quickly, Instagram will perceive this as suspicious.
- If you try to promote your Instagram page by spamming others’ posts and DMs, Instagram will punish you for it.
- Assuming that you are trying to log into your Instagram account from a different IP address or device, you must confirm this with an SMS or e-mail code. If you do not confirm it, Instagram detects that someone is trying to log in and protects your account. Therefore, you must set up two-factor authentication to confirm to the system that you are the real owner of the account.
- All images in your account must be either your own or allowed by the author. If you want to share someone else’s image, tag the author on the photo. Or provide information about the author in the post’s description. If you are using the images for commercial purposes, you will need to ask for the author’s permission. Instagram will remove the post for which you do not have the copyright. If the author of the post complains about you, you may be blocked due to copyright.
- Photos and videos containing sexual content and violence are considered inappropriate. Publishing such content may cause you to be blocked.
- Someone clicked the “Report” button because they thought your account was a threat. If other people are reporting your account, Instagram will block your profile sooner or later. People can complain about different reasons. Reasons such as action, inappropriate content may cause you to be reported.
How to Fix Instagram Action Block
- Reload your Instagram app. The most obvious way is to delete the Instagram app and start over. After that, cookies and other data collected by Instagram should be removed, which helps eliminate the action block, which is particularly temporary.
- Report a problem. When the “Action blocked” error pops up, they usually have two options: Tell us and Ignore. Click tell us to request a manual review by Instagram.
- But some error pop-ups have no other choice. In this case, go to Settings, then click Help, and then click Report problem. In the text field, write that for some reason, you were blocked even though you did nothing wrong. This way, you show that you are not a bot.
- Your IP address may be the reason your actions are blocked. Sometimes Instagram even blocks accounts during the account creation phase. So after seeing any errors, switch from Wi-Fi to mobile data.
- Connect your Instagram account to Facebook. Now Instagram allows creating Business and Creator accounts without connecting to Facebook. If your account has been threatened with an action block, link it to your Facebook page. So you will prove that you are not a bot. You can link your Instagram page with other social media accounts to make it even better.
- Sign in with another device. Change the device you are signed into on Instagram with. Try using another phone, tablet, or PC.
- Wait 24-48 hours. All of the methods mentioned may or may not be helpful. If none of them get you out of the Instagram action block, wait. Don’t use Instagram during this time.
Conclusion on Instagram Block
To wrap up, always change your actions. Consider your overall rate of activity, the number of followers and posts, and the types of actions you take. Except for daily and hourly limits, do not take actions such as too many likes or followings. If you can’t log in to your account, you will certainly get your account, don’t worry. Speaking of blocking, have you ever wondered what happens when you block someone on Instagram?