Sometimes, we see that some users asking the “Instagram Live isn’t working” question. We will offer you a few solution suggestions for this annoying problem.
Instagram Live is one of the innovations offered by Instagram; thanks to the “Instagram Live” feature, Instagram users started to broadcast live from their accounts.
After the release of this feature, an increase in the number of Instagram users was observed. In-app interaction and the number of people using Instagram Live has increased.
What Is Instagram Live?
- Instagram Live is a feature that allows users to broadcast live for other members who are following them.
- There is no limit or restriction to use this feature and the number of people watching live TV.
- Thousands of people can watch and write a comment on your live broadcast at the same time.
- You can also reply to these comments. It is one of the most fun features of Instagram and is used by many people.
Why Isn’t Instagram Live Working?
As with any plug-in, the Instagram Live application sometimes has problems showing up. Users who are experiencing this issue ask, “Instagram Live isn’t working.”
There are some reasons and solutions to this. If it is not a problem caused by Instagram servers lagging, you can solve it simply.
If you have problems with the server, you may need to contact the available Instagram technical support team.
Suppose this problem occurs, then you cannot make live broadcasts and cannot use this feature. Alternatively, while you’re on a live stream, the broadcast can be interrupted, and you can’t run it again.
What to Do If Live Problems Occurs
You can fix Instagram Live problems by some simple solution methods.
This error is not caused by the user. It is based on the mobile device settings you are using.
To solve this, you may need to change a few settings on your device. If the solution recommendations we offer below do not work, you can use Instagram from a different mobile device and log in to your account.
Solutions & Conclusion
When you want to broadcast live from your Instagram account, you have seen that you cannot use this feature. We explained the possible reasons above.
Short, trending musical videos are worldwide and on social media. Well, we can say that TikTok has led the way with that type of content. However, it ...
Now it’s time to find a solution to this problem!
- First of all, what you need to do is to close and restart the Instagram application. This is the easiest and most practical method.
- When you don’t get results, check to see if your application is up to date. Otherwise, update it and open it again.
- If you are using multiple Instagram accounts, try using Instagram Live from your other accounts. If you don’t get results from any of these, delete and reinstall the Instagram application.
- And finally, you can try to clear the cookies and restart the application.
If, after all these, the problem persists, you should contact the Instagram technical support team.