If you experience the “Instagram keeps crashing when I open it” problem and complain about it, we’ll give you a few solution methods to fix it. This can happen not only for the Instagram application but also for all the applications you use on your mobile device.
This problem is usually caused by the application or the version of the operating system of the mobile device you are using.
It can also occur from the device’s storage. In this article, we will examine all possible problems and solutions.
Why Instagram Might Crash?
When you open the Instagram application or want to upload a photo or video, you may experience an Instagram crashing problem.
This is not surprising. If you experience such a situation, there are procedures you need to do.
- First, check to see if the application is up to date. If an update is required, connect to the application market, check the app status and update it.
- Probably, the problem will be solved when you update the application. But if the problem still does not resolve, check out the other options listed below.
One of the common situations among Instagram problems is “Instagram is crashing when I open it” problem.
- Close the application, and then reopen it after a while. There may be a problem with your mobile device.
- If you are experiencing this problem only on Instagram, try deleting the application and reinstalling it.
- Don’t worry, your data will not be deleted. Only the application is deleted.
- If you do not want to experience such problems, we advise you to keep your mobile device and applications up to date.
Instagram Crashes: Android & iOS
You should know that Instagram crashes on Android & iOS is likely to occur on both operating systems.
You may experience this problem no matter which operating system you use. The important thing is that Instagram is the latest version of the application and especially the operating system.
Even if Instagram is up to date, if your operating system is using an older version and it is not up to date, you may still experience this problem. It is essential that both are up to date.
Solutions for Instagram Crashes
Well, we understood why the Instagram crashing problem was caused. But what is Instagram crashing solution?
In fact, all you have to do is check if the application is up to date. Once you’ve done this, delete the Instagram app and install it again if the problem still persists.
You should also make sure that the version of the mobile device and the Instagram application do not conflict. Make sure that the storage of the device is not full.
If the application update does not have enough storage, you may experience this problem.
So briefly; follow the Instagram application and your mobile device updates, check the storage space, and if none works, delete and reinstall the application.
If you still experience crashes when using Instagram, stop trying to log in to your account. Instagram Help is a good place to ask for direct assistance.
In this way, you can get further knowledge about the subjects and take a hard stance against common problems that might occur during logins.