Our favorite app to post videos and share pictures has also become a huge platform for business. Almost all of the businesses in the USA own an Instagram account to represent themselves. It is quite the way to reach to your customers and let them know the news about whatever your enterprise is. But unlike your personal account on Instagram, you need to act a little bit more strategical to increase your potential customer group. For example, you need to post interesting and attractive content along with the explaining but not boring captions. So, all things aside how should your Instagram bio for business be?
“Bio”, the short version of the word “biography”, refers to the general explanation of what your Instagram page is. It should be interesting enough to lure people into exploring your page, which also means exploring your business. Let’s see the
Instagram Bio Ideas & Quotes for Business
Here are the ideas and quotes that would help you answer the question how to write an Instagram bio for business:
- We rise by lifting others.
- Aspire to inspire.
- Whenever you see a successful business, it means that someone once made a courageous decision.
- The business has only two functions: Marketing and innovation.
- The customer’s always right.
- This is the best until we make it better.
- Be good, do good.
- Our only limit is us.
- We’re changing the game.
- This is the place to witness excellence.
- Or, as Henry Ford once said: Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.
- In the words of Maya Angelou: Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
- As Henry David Thoreau stated: Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
- Abraham Lincoln once said: Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- With the famous quote of Steve Jobs: If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
You can use one of these or adjust them to your business purposes but we also recommend including a short introduction to your work so that the people can get an idea of what you’re doing. Do not forget to keep it short and genuine. You can also check other business accounts to see some examples.
Tips for Business Bios
Rather than just thinking about a cool phrase to write on your business account’s biography, there are also a couple of things you should keep in mind to improve your business page.
- Adding hashtags to your bio will increase the rate of people visiting your page, but make sure the hashtags you include are related to your page’s content.
- Write your contact information on the bio. Whether you own an online shop or a start-up company, it’s important to let people know how to reach out to your enterprise.
- Also, if you have an official website of your business, you should link it to your bio to encourage visitors to explore more.
- You can get help from having a look at an Instagram bio template as well. There are very good works out there on the internet.
- Last but not least, you can also add a Call-to-Action, which is a link to your last work for people to check out what you have to offer.
When you are first opening the account, there is a section that allows you to choose what kind of account you are setting. You can also change it later by your Profile settings.
If you prefer, you can mention your personal account’s name on your bio, by adding a “@” to the beginning of the other account’s name.
Yes, from the profile settings you can change and edit your biography and profile picture.
We discussed how should your Instagram bio for a business look like in this article. We hope you got some creative ideas to come up with a biography idea to create a nice first impression.
If you want to learn more about Instagram, please check out our latest articles about it. You may be interested in how to make your Instagram bio or how to add special characters to your Instagram bio.