How to block someone on Instagram?
To block an Instagram account, you must first open It.
- On the home page of the profile you want to block, click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that opens, select “Block user” and confirm.
This way, you can only block public accounts. You can’t block hidden accounts because they just don’t appear in your list.
What happens if I block someone on Instagram?
Once you’ve blocked someone on Instagram, some changes will follow. Namely, you have limited its actions in relation to your account.
- The person whose profile is blocked won’t be able to comment or share your photos, also he won’t to like your photos and videos.
- The person you’ve blocked will stop seeing your published content. On the other hand, you also won’t be able to track his profile.
- The person will be automatically removed from the list of followers. If there was a mutual subscription between you, it is deleted after blocking.
How do I unlock another Instagram user’s Account?
Users who want to unlock another user should follow these steps.
- Enter the user name of the blocked profile.
- Click the three dots icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the menu, select Unlock and confirm.
We recommend that you read our previous article titled Couldn't Refresh Feed on Instagram 2019