If you have forgotten your Twitter password, it is a very short process to reset your old password and get a new password. In such cases, Twitter (X) uses the I forgot my Twitter password button, like many social media platforms. In such cases, you can enter a new password when you type your Twitter username and enter your e-mail. But sometimes, users can also forget the password of their e-mail address, and then they can say that this solution did not work. So we will give you some information about this to you today; if you have forgotten your Twitter password and e-mail, you can log back into your Twitter account in a short time with the steps below.
How Can I Reset My Twitter Password?
Twitter is important among social media sites and is used by many people. If you have made a very long and complicated password for your Twitter account, it is normal to forget your password after not entering it for a long time. If you have forgotten your Twitter account’s login password, it is possible to get a new password again. All you need to do is to enter your Twitter username and e-mail. Now we will explain step by step how to request a password reset of your Twitter account.
Steps to Reset Twitter Password
If you have forgotten your Twitter password, you can get a new password with your registered e-mail address or phone number. If you can’t solve your problem, you can learn how to contact Twitter via e-mail.
- First of all, open your mobile device and open the Twitter app.
- You will see the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ option under the password on the Twitter log in page; click on it.
- Now, enter your Twitter username or e-mail address.
- Next, you will have to choose to reset the password. Choose your e-mail or phone number to request a new password reset.
- If you selected the e-mail, click the reset link in your inbox.
- If you select the phone number option, your phone will receive a code valid for 15 minutes by Twitter (X) . Enter the security code in the box on the password reset screen and click the Send button.
- Lastly, set a new password for your Twitter account.
How to Recover a Twitter Account Without E-Mail?
If you do not remember your Twitter password and e-mail, you do not need to panic because there is a solution to this. You need three things to access your Twitter account. Username, phone number, and e-mail address. Since you have forgotten your Twitter password and e-mail, you must use your phone number for the Twitter password reset. When you access your account, you can make a fresh start. You can buy Twitter followers to boost your account.
- The first thing you need to do is to visit this https://twitter.com/account/begin_password_reset address.
- You will see the Forgot My Password button on the open page; click this button.
- You will then see the option to enter your e-mail address, phone number, or username.
- Select the phone number or username option from these options.
- Then enter your phone number. Enter the code you will receive on your phone, and you will be directed to the page asking you to create a new password.
- Create your new password and log in to your Twitter account.
This article explained how you could get your Twitter account back when you forget your Twitter password and e-mail. To get your Twitter account back, you need three things. These are the username, phone number, and e-mail. If you have forgotten your Twitter password and e-mail, you can easily get your Twitter account with your phone number.