When Instagram is in doubt about the account to create fake accounts or bother other users, the account owner might be banned temporarily or permanently. The banning means that the users cannot perform activities such as commenting, liking, and following other users. So, the account owner has to avoid too many interactions to obtain more new followers. Besides, you can’t follow new people on Instagram, if you do that.
Follow People On Instagram
To Follow People on Instagram;
- Open the Instagram application, log in to your Instagram account.
- Open the search bar by tapping the magnifying glass at the bottom of your screen.
- Type the person name, brand name, or other account names you want to follow in the search bar at the top of your screen.
- Chose the account you want to follow.
- Hit the “Follow” button upper side of the screen.
- If you want to follow a famous person and can’t find him/her account, you can try to find the name on Google.
Instagram Action Blocked Error
When your account is blocked, you cannot follow other people on Instagram. Besides, you cannot leave comments on their posts. Whenever you want to do that, you will see the message ‘ Action Blocked.’
Remember, Instagram finds a refuser automatically. For this reason, sometimes, a little mistake can lead to your account being banned. Besides, you can’t learn why your account is banned because the platform doesn’t explain the reason for its users.
If your Instagram account has been blocked, and can’t follow other people on Instagram, here are the possible reasons;
- Insufficient info in your account: If you haven’t filled your profile info yet, such as profile picture, bio information, email address, phone number, the platform may consider your account as a fake one and then block it. So, complete the information on your profile to reach your account again as soon as possible.
- Don’t share too many photos or videos in one go: If you share too many posts, the platform may suspect as a spammer and block the account.
- Share enough photos or videos in your Instagram account: If you don’t have any post in your account, Instagram may consider you a fake user. Almost 10-12 photos can be useful, but all of them shouldn’t be shared in one go.
FAQs About Follow Error on Instagram
It depends on you. If you prove that you are a real account rather than a fake one, the blocking will be removed.
Yes, you can try to have verified badges.
No, there isn’t any sharing limit on Instagram. You can share many photos and videos as you wish.
To Conclude on How to Follow People on Instagram
If the social media platform bans your account for some reason, you can’t follow other people on Instagram. When you understand why this is happening, it can be fixed easily. So, you will receive back your account. On the other side, if the account you try to use isn’t real, it will never be allowed.