YouTube may have allowed uploading videos that are sometimes objectionable to show on its site, or that should not be there due to copyright. YouTube immediately deletes such offensive videos when it detects them or gets user complaints. For these reasons, YouTube deletes many videos from its site. And after a while, these videos are removed from YouTube and other video-sharing services. But sometimes, when you want to watch a video you watched yesterday, you may not be able to see it, not because it’s old, but because the user has removed it. That’s why we will explain how to watch deleted YouTube videos in such cases.
How to Find a Deleted YouTube Video
Users may have uploaded or shared the video on other YouTube channels or social platforms; even they could have deleted the video from YouTube themselves. Or the video you are looking for may have just been deleted from YouTube. In this way, you can search for the video on YouTube or all other platforms by typing the title of the deleted YouTube video you are looking for.
- Go to YouTube and log in to your account. Then type the name of the deleted video you want to find again in the search box.
- Search the results after searching in detail; if you remember the date information, filtering this detail while searching can help you find the video.
- If you have not found a result of your deleted video, do not lose hope immediately, you can search from other platforms by typing the name of the video. While there is little guarantee of finding deleted YouTube videos, it is still worth trying.
If you want to increase your likes for YouTube videos organically. You can check out the Buy YouTube likes product.
How to Find a Deleted YouTube Video with a URL
You may learn how to delete YouTube videos and delete them, but then you may regretful for it. If you have the URL of the YouTube video you want to find and watch again, thanks to the services made for this problem, you have a very high chance of finding that video, and you can find it very easily and in a short time.
Archive.org, which allows you to access deleted YouTube videos, movies, music, and much more, is a site that helps us a lot in this regard. When users cannot find the YouTube video they are looking for, they refer to Archive.org. You can understand how this service works by following the steps below.
- First, go to the YouTube website and log in to your account.
- Open a new tab through your browser and go to this site by typing Archive.org in your browser’s address bar.
- Then, go back to YouTube and copy the URL of the deleted YouTube video you want to watch. Then, paste it into the Search box. Now you can start searching for this video in the depths of the site.
- As a result of the search, the site will show you the results associated with the deleted YouTube video you are looking for.
- Once you find your deleted YouTube video, you can recover it and watch it as usual.
- After the validity period, it is quite difficult to find deleted YouTube videos. For this reason, we recommend you download the video to your computer when you find it so that you will not have to search for it when you want to watch it again.
Conclusion on How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
In this article, we explained how to watch deleted YouTube videos. It is possible to find the video you are looking for with the two methods we told you above.
Google suggests that comments made by users on webpages could be beneficial for SEO, but it's crucial to closely monitor them to prevent spam and othe...
Nevertheless, it is difficult to say that you can definitely find the video you are looking for. Because the reason for the deletion of a video is a really important detail. This means that the video may have been deleted from all platforms. But if you do not think the video you are looking for has been deleted for such a reason, it is worth trying your luck. And keep in mind that if you can find and watch the video you are looking for, download it to your computer immediately so that you will not waste your time trying to find it again.