You don’t have an Instagram account, but you’re still curious about what is happening there. There may be many people around you that use Instagram and have their jokes about it. In cases like these, you wonder what they are sharing. Unfortunately, the Instagram app itself does not allow anyone to have a look without an account. You must use a third-party app to view Instagram without an account.
This article will explain how you can view Instagram profiles without an account with third-party apps. You can view Instagram without an account with any browser. However, you should be careful with third-party apps and not share personal information.
Steps to View Instagram Without An Account
So, we will explain how to view Instagram without an account using a third-party app. Here is how to do it:
- Open any browser: You don’t need a particular browser to use these third-party tools. You can use anyone you want.
- Find a trustworthy third-party app: Be sure that these apps don’t require your personal information in any way. Third-party apps can be malicious toward users. However, InstaFollowers provides its users with the best quality Instagram Viewer tool; feel free to use it!
- Find the account you’re looking for on the app: Usually, the use of these third-party apps is the same. If the app is not malicious and doesn’t require any information from you, you should be able to search for the username through a search bar and find the account.
- Be sure you can view private Instagram accounts: The app you’re using shows all Instagram accounts, including private ones. Then, you can browse any account as much as you want without signing in.
If you want just to view a profile picture, you don’t have to find an Instagram viewer tool. You can use the Instagram Profile Picture Size tool of InstaFollowers to view someone’s profile picture bigger.
Functionality Of Viewing Instagram Without An Account
Imginn is a popular app for viewing Instagram accounts. You can access many web Instagram functionality using the third-party app method. You can do any of the following using this method;
- View public profiles entirely.
- View photos or videos that accounts you searched for have posted.
- You can view the profile photo of private users but not their other posts.
- Download photos.
- View stories and highlights. (Just on some third-party apps)
Downsides Of Viewing Instagram This Way
There are some downsides to viewing Instagram this way. You won’t be able to do any of the following actions;
- Like photos or posts.
- Add Instagram users.
- Message or comment on anything.
- View stories or story highlights. However, there are also third-party apps for viewing stories, and you can view both stories and posts on some third-party apps.
In the ever-changing social media landscape, Instagram is a visual powerhouse, and video content is becoming increasingly important for engagement and...
So if you want to interact as many do on social media, it is much easier to sign up for a free Instagram account. The best part of Instagram viewers is that people can not understand that you stalk them. Let’s say somebody stalks your profile with an account. There are some third-party apps to see who stalks your Instagram; however, if they stalk your profile with the Instagram viewer without an account, you can not learn it.
Viewing Instagram Without an Account in Short
To conclude, we have discussed viewing Instagram without an account. Please respect people’s right to privacy; having said that enjoy browsing Instagram without an account. I hope you have enjoyed reading this article.