Instagram is one of the major social media platforms in the world. Since it has many users worldwide, no doubt there are a lot of businesses on the platform. Luckily, Instagram lets you see the insights of your account. By observing the results of all the works you do on Instagram through the Instagram Analytics tool, you can learn about the results of your works. You can see the statistics of your posts and the user activity related to your posts. Do you know how to view Insights on Instagram, though?
When you examine the results of these studies, you can start to see how effective your activities on Instagram are and develop more effective strategies for the future.
The Analytics tool is only available on Instagram for profiles that switch to the Business page. If you have not converted your company’s page into a Business page, you will not be able to access this tool.
If you have switched to the business page, you can access the Analytics tool, where you can track activities on your account by clicking on the icon that appears in the upper right when you enter your own profile area. You don’t have to own a business to create a business profile if you want to see the insights. You don’t even need a business profile.
Instagram now has a new profile type called the Creator Account. This type of account is suitable for Instagram personalities. When you create a new Creator Account, you can choose your niche related to your content. Of course, the Creator Account is able to see the insights as well. Other than that, you can use Instagram Creator Studio too.
Here are some other useful features of this type of account:
- You can use Instagram Analytics to see the insights of your posts and your page.
- With its display type, you can use the Creator Account as a Personal Account. It is great if you want to see insights and without a Business Account.
- You can connect your account with a Facebook account and have promotions.
- You can get your account verified by Instagram.
- If your account gets verified or you get more than 10.000 followers, you can add links to your stories.
- On your direct messages, you can create quick replies and direct message filters. This way, you can manage your messages like a Business Account. It is a time saver for accounts with many followers.
- With this account, you can use branded content tools.
Business Account is the classical way to access Instagram insights. This account type is similar to the Creator Account. However, it has some elements that can be useful for businesses, such as running ads. When there was no Creator Account, you had to get a business profile. Yet, Instagram has decided to leave the business profile for businesses, which is good because it is very professional for business owners. Here are some of the advantages of having a Business Account on Instagram:
- Just like the Creator Account, you can select a niche. This time a category for your business.
- You can get to see business-focused stats that are related to your content, the activity on your page, and the audience.
- Give out contact details.
- Get access to Instagram Shopping, which will let you tag the products in your posts.
- You can do video chats in DMs.
- It is possible to verify your account like in the Creator Account.
- Again, like in the Creator Account, you can add links to your stories if you are verified or have more than 10.000 followers.
- You can use Creator Studio and branded content tools.
However, if you’re thinking of using these accounts for personal purposes, you should know that these accounts cannot be set to private. If you are opening a Business Account, you should connect it to a Facebook page.
This tool is divided into three main sections: Movements, Content, and Audience. We will cover each section in detail below to get more in-depth regarding how to view insights on Instagram.
The Movements section is a section that allows you to see how your Instagram profile performs in general. On this section:
- How many people visited your profile in the last week,
- How many times all posts have been viewed in the last week,
- The number of individual accounts you have accessed in the last week,
- You can see the performance of the ad content you’ve created in the last week.
This section lets you see how each of your different content performs. In this section, you can see how your regular posts, Stories, and sponsored promotional content receive interaction and access.
When you enter this section, you can see the performance of the last posts you have shared in the last week on the first page. However, in each section, you will see a button,” See All.”
When you click here, you can review the performance of all your shares one by one. You can use this section when you do historical statistics research.
When you click on any post under the View All section, you can review all details about that post. This way, you can improve your strategies accordingly by examining your high or low-performance shipments in this way.
You need to keep an eye on Instagram Stories data; because the results of these shares are stored for only 14 days, and you can only analyze the results of these shares in the process. For this reason, it is very important that you follow your story shares weekly or biweekly and record your data.
What Is An Instagram Carousel?
Instagram distinguishes itself from other social media platforms thanks to its focus on images. The days when you just cared about changing your Insta...
The last part of Instagram Analytics consists of the Audience tab, where you can perform audience reviews. As the name suggests, this section provides some information about your followers.
In this section, what percentage of your followers are women and men? You can see which age groups your followers are from, which cities they come from, which days and times of the week are active.
This section is very effective in getting an idea about demographic structure. You can get detailed information about your target audience on Instagram and determine a better strategy for your shares. Instagram is a good medium for sales, but you should examine the data well when advertising and marketing.
We have mentioned how to view insights on Instagram. This is how we can summarize the Analytics tool and content of Instagram. Data analysis in social media marketing is very effective, and you can see in detail how your work on Instagram works with this tool.
That’s All There Is to It
We hope that you managed to absorb some of the main takeaways on how to view Insights on Instagram. If you need more answers to your questions make sure you explore our array of articles on affiliated subjects.