In this article, we will discuss how to use Instagram live using a computer. Here is the easiest way to use Instagram live from a computer:
- Locate and install a third-party app, Yellow Duck, or an Android emulator. Making sure that it is safe because you will use your Instagram account through the software.
- Make sure that your microphone and camera are all selected by your chosen software.
- Start recording your real-time Instagram live video.
While not a feature released officially by Instagram as yet, it’s much more convenient to use the bigger screen of your computer instead of your mobile. There are several ways to enable the use of Instagram live on your computer.
Using Instagram Live on PC and Mac
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Three options will allow you to use Instagram live on PC or Mac computers. They are;
- Using an Android emulator.
Allowing the use of Instagram live on your computer as if using a mobile device. You install the Instagram app the same as you would on your mobile.
- Install the Yellow Duck software.
It can live stream on Instagram from your computer using any streaming service. Yellow Duck is a free, simple-to-use service that allows you to share your live-streamed video across Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Use a third-party app, ensure that the app you choose is trustable.
You must make sure the app is safe to use as you enter your account information through it, which could become compromised. The most popular to use at the moment is Loola TV.
Using Instagram Live on a Computer in Short
To conclude, We have shown how you can use Instagram live on a computer. Hopefully, you have enjoyed reading this article and learned something useful as well. Thank you for taking the time to read this article. If you liked it, you may also like to learn how to check Instagram DMs from a computer.