Let’s begin to learn all the steps to be able to unblock someone on Facebook.
What Happens When Blocking Someone on Facebook?
Blocking someone on Facebook is entirely up to you. Maybe they have behaviors that bother you, you don’t want to see their posts, or you don’t want them to see your post. You can choose to block someone for whatever reason. But you may be wondering what happens after you block it.
After you block someone, there are some things that they cannot do with your account:
- See the things you post on your profile.
- Tag you in posts, comments, or photos.
- Invite you to events or groups.
- Start a conversation with you.
- Add you as a friend.
And if you want to unblock after blocking that person, you have to add them as a friend again if you wish. And you can learn how to lock Facebook profile to protect it after.
Unblock Someone on Facebook
Let’s say that you blocked someone on Facebook a while ago. But suddenly, you wanted to unblock and wondered how to do it. You are at the right place. You will learn with this article how to unblock someone on Facebook on your devices. Do not worry because it is a very simple process. Just follow the steps, and you will be able to unblock anyone you want.
Unblocking on Web And Facebook App
This process is the same for both the web Facebook and the Facebook app you use on your computer. You can simply follow the steps below and unblock someone easily.
Here are the steps:
- First, click on your profile picture icon at the top right of the Facebook page.
- Then you will see the ‘Settings&privacy’ button; click it.
- After that, click Settings.
- On this page, you will see a ‘Blocking’ option. Click it to see the ‘Manage Blocking’ page. Tap Edit to see your blocked list.
- Clicking on your ‘See your blocked list’ will show you the people you blocked.
- Click ‘Unblock’, and you will see a confirmation page. After tapping ‘Confirm’, you will unblock the person you want.
Unblocking on Mobile
One of Facebook’s easiest features for users is that the settings are almost the same on both the web page and the mobile app. The unblocking process on the web page and the mobile application’s unblocking process is performed almost with the same steps. To unblock someone on Facebook is the same in Android and IOS operating systems. Let’s start with the following:
- First, click on the ‘Menu’ option. Then click on the ‘Settings&privacy’ option.
- Click ‘Settings’ to see the ‘Audience and visibility’ page. You will see the ‘Blocking’ option here.
- After clicking on ‘Blocking’, you will see the ‘Blocked People’ page. You can see who you blocked here.
- Click ‘Unblock’, and after that confirmation page will appear. Again, click ‘Unblock’, and it is done.
You have learned to unblock someone on Facebook successfully. You can also check the Facebook Support page to learn more detail.
Why and When Should I Block?
This entirely depends on your preference. It is annoying to get messages from unwanted people, bad comments about the content you share, and to be constantly harassed. The most effective solution for this is to block that person. There’s no need to argue with him. You can solve the problem by clicking one button. Block & rest! You can do this similarly to a web or mobile application. For unblocking, you can use the simple method that we described below. There are no restrictions on this subject. You can block or unblock any contacts you want.
We have shown you methods for unblocking someone on Facebook. You can easily unblock someone by following these steps we shared. Blocking and unblocking people on social media is such a normal thing to do. So without worrying too much, go with your instincts. It’s your account; you can do whatever you want with it. Let these tips guide you. I hope this article was helpful to you.