Twitter is among the most common social media services to share photos and create tweets. The social media platform has millions of users. The users can have more than one account for their brands, second, or fake. They can easily switch between Twitter accounts in two shakes of a lamb’s tail.
Suppose, you have more than one account, it is easy to log in all of them from your iOS or Android application, and Twitter for Windows in a few clicks. Besides, you can add additional accounts on the same device. So, how are you gonna do that?
How To Manage Multiple Accounts
Here are the options to log in more than one account on Twitter:
Log In More Than One Twitter Account by mobile.twitter.com
To log in multiple Twitter accounts by mobile.twitter.com,
- Open your Twitter application and tap your account icon in the left corner of your screen.
- Tap on the three dots ‘…’ in the side menu your screen.
- Tap on ‘Add an existing account.’ At this point, you can -if you wish- sign up for a new Twitter account.
- Complete your account username, phone number or email, and then the password.
- Tap on ‘Login.’ If you use two-factor authentication, you will have to pass that as well.
Switch Twitter Accounts
If you want to switch between your Twitter accounts, click on the three dots ‘…’ on the left menu and then choose the account you wish to view.
After you have added your other accounts, you can switch Twitter accounts by long-touching your profile icon.
Log In Multiple Accounts in One via Twitter for Microsoft
To log in multiple Twitter accounts by Twitter for Microsoft,
- Hit on the 3 dots at the bottom of the left menu on Twitter.
- Tap on the plus sign ‘+’ or the three dots ‘ …’ on the menu.
- Chose ‘Add an existing account.’ You can sign up for a new Twitter account from here.
- Log in the available account by your password and email address and then click on ‘Login.’ If you use two-factor authentication, you will have to pass that as well.
To Conclude on Twitter Accounts
You can log in more than one Twitter account in a few steps on your phone, iOS or Android doesn’t matter, and your PC. Besides, you can easily switch your accounts. In addition to that, you can quickly log out of the account you wish to whenever you want to do.