You can easily suggest one of your friends or acquaintances to be friends with your other friend on Facebook. The social networking site offers a perfect shortcut for its users to suggest friends on Facebook.
How Can You Recommend A Friend on Facebook?
- Tap the Facebook application on your phone (both iPhone and Android devices) or tablet.
- Open your friend’s profile you’d like to suggest to your other friend.
- You will see the blue-white ‘Friend’ icon next to the ‘Message’ button.
- Tap the ‘Suggest Friend’ option from the menu that comes up.
- Type the friend name you want to suggest and then click the ‘Suggest friend’ button next to his/her name. That’s it!
Turn Off Facebook Friend Suggestions
If you want to stop friend suggestions and don’t want to see a new ‘, You Have a New Friend Suggestion’ notification anymore, luckily, there is a great method to stop it.
- Edit your Facebook notification settings on both the mobile app and desktop.
– Go to the ‘Settings & Privacy’ section and then choose ‘Settings.’
– Tap the ‘Notifications’ option on the left sidebar.
– Tap ‘People You May Know’; turn off ‘Allow Notification on Facebook’ completely, or can select to stop receiving the notifications in specific places; ‘Push, ‘Email,’ or ‘Sms.’
Remember, these steps can be used on both the Facebook application and the Facebook website.
Suggesting Friends On Facebook In Short
Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms, and you have most probably lots of friends there. You can recommend your friend to another one. When you suggest friends on Facebook, your friends will get the ‘You Have a New Friend Suggestion’ notification.
How to Hide Phone Number on Facebook
Ever since social media took its place in our lives, the urge to capture our memories and share them with users all over the world has gained signific...
If you liked this article about Facebook, you may be interested in our other articles about the platform. You may like how to poke on Facebook.