Twitch is a huge platform that allows broadcasters to earn money. Actually, Twitch is a free platform, but if you want to support the broadcasters you follow, you can subscribe to their channel. Twitch offers multiple options on its own platform to enable broadcasters to earn money. If you are a Twitch user, you can support the broadcasters you watch by subscribing to them. In this way, you can make them happy and make them earn income. Moreover, you can use Twitch with more privileged features. So, we can say that subscribing on Twitch is exactly a win-win situation. Now, we will explain in detail the answer to the question of how to subscribe on Twitch.
How to Subscribe to Twitch Channels?
You can subscribe to support a broadcaster you watch on Twitch. If you subscribe to a live broadcaster, you have the right to use the emotes created by them. There are three types of subscriptions for channel subscriptions on Twitch. The prices of these three types of subscriptions are directly proportional to the features offered to you. If you want to support a live broadcaster you like, you can subscribe to them with the card payment method. Let’s learn how to subscribe to a channel on Twitch by following the steps below:
- First of all, open your device and go to Twitch.
- Then, find the channel you want to subscribe.
- At the right of the Follow button, you will see the purple Subscribe button too. Click on it to see the subscription options.
- Now, you will see three subscription options. Tier 1 subscription type is this subscription type with a price of $ 4.99. And if you choose this option, you will directly support the broadcaster. You will also have some emotes and features such as watching the channel you subscribed, without ads.
- In this second subscription type, which costs $ 9.99, unlike the first one, you will support the broadcaster here more because you pay more. And compared to the first tier subscription, you have the right to use more emotes created by that person.
- The price for the third tier subscription type is $ 24.99. In this subscription type, you will be supporting the live broadcaster much more than the other two options, and you will have the right to use many more emotions. You also get the right to use different custom subscriber emotes.
- Choose one of the Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 subscription options that suits you best.
- Subscriptions can be purchased via Credit/Debit Card, Amazon Pay or PayPal, and these features are available if the subscription is renewed every month.
How to Subscribe Twitch Prime?
First, the primary subscription is a subscription package offered by Twitch. The monthly fee is $ 5.99. When you have this subscription, you have the right to subscribe to 1 person per month, and you can subscribe to this person at no cost. You get additional emote sets, such as changing the color of your username, earning bonuses in games, and saving your past broadcasts for 60 days. In Twitch chats, you get the Twitch Prime icon and do not watch ads in broadcasts.
If you are a current user of Amazon Prime:
- First of all, if you are already a member of Amazon Prime, you can connect your Amazon account to your Twitch account and get Twitch Prime with no additional cost.
- Visit this address: https://twitch.amazon.com/tp then, you will see the Link Twitch Account section.
- Click on the Confirm button to link your Amazon account to your Twitch account.
- That’s all. Now you can use your Twitch benefits!
If you are not a current user of Amazon Prime:
- First, you must be living in the US, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Belgium, France, Canada, Austria, Singapore, Japan, Netherlands, Brazil, Australia, or United Arab Emirates.
- If you live in one of the above countries, visit this address: https://twitch.amazon.com/tp and create an Amazon account.
- Then, link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account, as we explained above.
- Now, you are a Twitch Prime member!
How to Subscribe Twitch Turbo?
Another subscription request on Twitch is the Twitch Turbo subscription. Turbo service, which is a separate service from Amazon Prime, is $ 8.99 a month. In fact, this option also includes almost the same features in Prime. But of course, there are a few additional features, as the wage has increased. With Twitch Turbo, you get more ad-free viewing.
Also, while Twitch Prime is connected to Amazon, Twitch Turbo belongs to Twitch itself. Therefore, Turbo would be a much better option for people in countries where Amazon is not accessible. To subscribe to Twitch Turbo, follow the steps below.
- First of all, visit this website: https://www.twitch.tv/turbo and log in to your Twitch account.
- After that, click on the Subscribe button and find the Twitch Turbo option.
- After the payment process, you can enjoy your Twitch Turbo account!
How to Cancel Twitch Subscription?
Twitch subscriptions are calculated monthly, and you can end your subscription at any time. If you have a Twitch Turbo or Prime subscription, you can easily cancel your subscription in your subscription settings, so you do not have to pay the next month. Please note that your old features will also be cancelled after you cancel your subscription. Here is how to do it:
- First, go to the Twitch and log in to your account.
- Click on to your display picture, and then you will see the Subscriptions button. Click on it.
- You will see the cog icon next to your Twitch subscription, which you wish to cancel.
- Click on the Do not Renew Subscription button to cancel it.
Twitch Prime is now available worldwide, excluding India, China, and embargo regions.
You must have a valid payment method for Twitch subscriptions. A credit card, debit card, or bank account with enough money is sufficient for you to pay. Also, if you are on your free trial, you will not be charged until this period expires, and your paid subscription begins.
Yes, you can. You can change your subscription by going to your channel page, pressing the green Subscribed button in the upper right corner, and then clicking on a new subscription option. You do not have to wait for the end of the payment period for the subscription change, and it is worth noting that no refund will be made for the unused period.
In this article, we have told you in detail how to subscribe on Twitch. It is necessary to subscribe, and there are many subscription types to enjoy Twitch more. You can choose the one that suits you best, so you can support the live broadcasters you watch.
However, you can enjoy ad-free Twitch with the features that come with the subscription. It is also possible to end your subscription at any time. Twitch has developed a very good system that makes both viewers and live broadcasters happy, and you can enjoy it by subscribing to Twitch.