Tinder is one of the best location-based mobile social search apps that allows communication between interested and matched users. With this application, you can meet and chat with multiple people. To use this application, you need to know how to start a conversation on Tinder, how to send photos, and what your first message should be.
Does Tinder Work
Tinder brings you individual profiles, taking into account some of the
search criteria you can change. If you throw the profile to the right, you
indicate that you like this person (Like), if you to the left, it means
that you have passed this profile (Nope). If there is no match, you
cannot chat with each other because chat cannot be provided. In the meantime,
you are only informed about the matches; you will not receive a warning if
rejected. However, if the person you “like” likes you back, you are matching.
The system allows only matching people to message. After that, it’s up to you.
Location on Tinder
Moreover, let’s also say this. The most important feature of the
application is its location-based operation. Starting from your location, you
can choose a specific mileage range. You will see profiles of people within
this mile range.
to Send Message on Tinder
Talking through the application is also simple. No details are shared,
and you can only send text messages. In this way, you do not encounter
unexpected harassing photos or internet links. Tinder shows when you were last
active, but not when you are online. If you think about your patient struggle
when the person you like doesn’t talk to you online on WhatsApp, it’s sure to
offer some relief.
As with any dating application, you must start messaging by matching. Tinder’s
messaging system works just like Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger, which is the
same as most messaging apps. After you send your message, the other person
receives a notification. This person can respond when he/she is active and
Steps for Messaging
- Open Tinder on your mobile phone.
- Tap to the speech bubble at the top right.
- You will see a list, select a match from there.
- To open the message window, select Message at the bottom left.
- Write your first message to the person and send it.
If you want to do further research about the app’s features, you can check Tinder’s official support page.
How to Start a Conversation With a Guy or Girl on Tinder
You both threw each other’s photos to the right and matched. So, what
will happen now?
Can You Use Tinder Without Facebook?
Did you know that you can use Tinder without Facebook? The application's main way to log in is the social network, but it also has a way to log in wit...
Now you have to make the right moves to initiate a conversation and keep chatting until you meet with this person. The perfect first message to a girl or guy doesn’t exist, because the preferences and opinions of the people are different. Even so, we will give you some tips for the first Tinder message, good Tinder questions, and conversation starters.
Steps to Start
- First of all, be yourself, be comfortable, and enjoy the Tinder.
- The most important advice is: The first goal of your first message should be to start a conversation on Tinder that is genuine.
- Regardless of your purpose in Tinder, we think it is useful to be in a friendly way first. This way, you will have a better chance of success.
- Sticking to the word ‘’hello’’ doesn’t help. A humorous introduction is always better, but this doesn’t mean that the other side will unmatch you just because you wrote ‘’hello’’ or ‘’hi’’, the important thing is that the questions you will ask later must be interesting questions.
- Hold on to yourself, even if it comes to giving you an immediate compliment because you like that person’s appearance. Beyond liking their photos, people want to feel that you have an interest in them.
- Bringing a topic through a person’s profile photo or something written in a person’s biography will attract the attention of the other person and will help to keep the conversation.
- If you think you both have common interests or traits, try to talk about them.
- See the things in the background and ask interesting questions. Pay attention to where the photo was taken and the background of the person’s photos. Asking this kind of question will attract the attention of the person.
- Ask ‘’Why?’’. This question always works and allows the other person to introduce himself/herself without limits.
- The photos always have a message. When he/she puts a photograph of a running moment, walking his/her dog or surfing, he/she wants to find someone who matches his/her interests and personality. Start the conversation according to that.
- Don’t wait for someone to message you. Make the first move.
- Lastly, please keep things positive and respectful.
to Be Successful on Tinder
- Be active. However, don’t be active like crazy. This reduces your success. Enter Tinder a lot but, like it a little and jump slowly between profiles.
- A small number of profile evaluations per entry will result in better results, than entering the application several times a week and liking hundreds of profiles each time.
Use Features Effectively
- Use Super Like. This will put you at the top of the queue.
- Use Tinder Boost. One of the reasons why men are not thrown to the right on Tinder is that due to a large number of men who like attractive women, the majority of men cannot even be displayed for women to throw left or right. The list is long. If you use Boost regularly for a while, your chances of matching will increase even if you do not use Boost later, as your number of matches and therefore your attraction coefficient will increase.
Note: Read our How to Get More Matches on Tinder article if you want to learn more tips.