Signing out of your Google Account not only on your computer but also on your mobile devices is pretty simple. In this article, we’re going to talk about how to sign out of your Google account.
Sign Out of Google on Your Computer
Signing out of your account on your computer is as easy as following the steps below:
- Find your profile picture at the top right of the Google page.
- Click the image.
- Click the “Sign out” button. That’s it!
Sign Out of Google on Your iPhone
To sign out of your account on your iPhone:
- Open the Safari application on your iPhone.
- Go to the ‘google.com’ page.
- Tap your picture at the upper right corner of the Google page.
- Click the ‘Sign out’ button.
Sign Out of Google on Your Android Device
Signing out of your account on Android devices is also more or less the same:
- Tap ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Accounts.’
- Choose ‘Google.’ There will be two options: ‘Sync Now’ and ‘Remove Account.’
- Tap the ‘Remove Account’ option.
How to Sign Out of All Your Google Accounts in One Go?
Whenever you wish, you can easily log out of all of your Google account in one go. Follow the steps below;
- Find your profile picture at the top right of your screen.
- Click the image.
- Click the “Sign out of all accounts” button.
- Tap the ‘Sign out’ button.
FAQs About Singing out of Google
You can have many reasons to do it; you may have lost your phone, tablet, or computer, but don’t be afraid because you can easily log out of it using Google dashboard.
Go to the ‘myaccount.google.com’ page.
Log in to your account with your account information.
Find the ‘Security’ tab and find the ‘Your Devices’ section.
Click the ‘Manage Devices’ part.
Click the three dots and choose the ‘Sign out’ option.
The steps mentioned above will help you to remove that person’s account.
Yes, Google allows its users to manage multiple accounts simultaneously. Choose your profile photo or initial at the top part of your screen, choose the account you want to use.
Follow these steps;
Open your Google Account.
Choose the ‘Security’ option on the left-side panel.
Choose the ‘Manage devices’ option.
Find the ‘Where you’ve signed out’ part. You will see all devices you have signed out of your Google within the last 28 days.
Just remove the Google account from Settings.
Singing Out of Google In Short
Signing out of Google is a really easy process on both computers and mobile devices. Whenever you wish, you can fastly sign into your existing account or create a new one.