On LinkedIn, people create their profiles so that they can represent themselves properly. With your LinkedIn profile, you can establish healthier connections with your formal relationships. Hence, you need to create a detailed profile first. Then, you can share your profile with whoever you want. There are some steps that you should learn to create your LinkedIn profile, and don’t worry; they are so simple.
Sharing a Profile on LinkedIn
After you complete your LinkedIn profile, it is a good idea to make connections. Sharing your profile is important because you will show your reliability to your formal connections. Moreover, it will make an easier way to reach more people with less effort. Here are the ways for you!
- You can share your profile via the LinkedIn website. First, enter your profile page. On the right top corner of your profile, it is a button named “More…”. After clicking that, you will see three options that help you to share your profile. You can send it via message on LinkedIn, you can save it as a PDF, and you can build your resume via LinkedIn. Another way is that you can copy your LinkedIn profile URL and then share it via the way you prefer.
- Moreover, you can share another person’s profile with others too. When you enter the person’s profile, you will see the “More…” button again. In the dropdown menu, there is an option named “Share profile via message.” Then, you should write the person’s name who will receive the profile. Now click send!
How to Create a Good LinkedIn Profile?
It will be better if you give all the details about you except the private ones. In our world, almost everybody has successes that can help them to find jobs. However, details that you own will get you ahead. Thus, there are some tips for you to create good LinkedIn profiles!
- You can start with your profile section. There will be a pencil icon on your profile page that you should click to edit your profile. In this part, you can add a profile picture. You should then answer the questions that ask your basic information, such as your education and location.
- On the profile page again, you will see a button that says, “Add profile section.” This button has all you need to create a good, detailed profile. When you click, you will see another eight sub-titles.
- Now, you can add your profile to what you want. You can write articles or share the things that you are interested in. When you share something on your profile, you will be able to see how many viewers you have.
In this article, you may find the answers to the issues about your LinkedIn profile. We hope that it would be helpful! We have explained the steps to share your profile along with some information about creating the best profile page for your LinkedIn account.