In this article, we will talk about shoppable posts on Instagram and how to sell products on Instagram.
We will also give a secret at the end of the article for dear InstaFollowers.co readers.
Wondering about more?
See the details below.
Selling on Instagram: How to Use Instagram Posts
Instagram is no longer just a social media application to share beautiful images, it is a shopping center.
500 million daily active users, of which 200 million visits at least one company profile every day, speak for themselves.
The social network responded to this in November 2016 with a feature that has been available in Europe since March.
With the so-called “Shoppable Posts,” it is possible to complete the entire purchasing process with just a few clicks directly on Instagram.
We explain here which prerequisites you need to meet and how Shoppable Posts can be used exactly.
Why Use Shoppable Posts on Instagram?
With the new Instagram feature, the entire buying process -from the discovery of a product to payment- can now be completed directly on the platform.
Marketing and sales merge here into one instrument: this means minimal hurdles for buyers and accelerates sales.
Win new Instagram followers, define your target audience and optimize your company profile – our free guide will show you how to do it!
In addition, 80% of Instagram users already follow at least one company and inevitably come across the Shoppable Posts.
Thus, optimal conditions are given to quickly integrate the new feature like a natural part of the Instagram experience and to be able to hope for curiosity among the users.
This is also helped by the fact that the Shoppable Posts are marked on the top right with a shopping bag icon so that users can quickly get an overview: If you find an article in the channel overview that you like, you can see at a glance that he can belong to them with just a few clicks, which in turn favors the buying decision.
Shopping posts will appear like normal posts on users’ Instagram feed, however, when they click on the posts they can see the product tags. If users tap on the tags they will be directed to the product pages.
Note: Up to now, Shoppable Posts can only be used in the Instagram app on the mobile device, but not in the desktop version.
What Are the Requirements for Instagram Shoppable Posts?
The use of the Shoppable Post function is subject to a number of conditions:
- The account must be from Europe, the USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, France, Italy, Spain or Australia.
- It must be a business account.
- You need the latest version of the Instagram app.
- Physical goods (not services) should be sold that comply with the trade guidelines and the dealer agreement of Instagram or Facebook.
- Your business profile needs to be linked to a Facebook catalog. This works through the Facebook Business Manager or external third-party providers such as Shopify or BigCommerce and is explained in detail below.
How Can I Sell My Products on Instagram Quickly?
Here are some steady steps for getting sales on Instagram:
- You can put links on your bio to sell your products easily. This will be no problem for your clients.
- By creating a shoppable Instagram page, you can sell your products directly with only posts.
- You can add a CTA for your Instagram bio. This will link to an Instagram page for sales.
- You can use the Stories for your product’s behind the scenes photo shootings.
- Create a profile and share your products to everyone, this is the fastest way.
- Put your number and payment information, that’s all.
- Your customer will reach you with your WhatsApp number and can buy with paying at the door method.
- Have a nice sales day!
You can use Instagram ads to boost your posts. If you want to present your business at its finest, it is a must. Remember to include contents that will call to action by eye catching element, then add products that people can buy by the shopping feature.
Your Instagram account should be trustworthy, you must show that you are a professional about your products or services. That is why you should care about your shopping account on Instagram.