If you want to trade on the internet, you don’t have to pay thousands of dollars for it. You need to set up a private website and allocate a serious budget to advertise it. But to sell on Facebook you don’t need them. You have many options for this. Facebook Shop, marketplace, page or paid advertising. No matter which one you prefer, you don’t have to worry about getting an effective result. Because Facebook is the best platform in this regard. It is the largest website of social media for trade.
Facebook Marketplace, which has recently started its business, is a very comprehensive trading platform. You can make and advertise individual or corporate sales. You can sell your services, products, real estate, cars, vehicles, second hand goods and similar categories. And you can also evaluate and buy ads that are appropriate for you. Marketplaces, where hundreds of thousands of new ads are published every day, is an add-on that you can get quick results. It is a new favorite of companies and e-commerce sites. It is one of the best and first options for you.
If you want to sell on Facebook, you can open a free shop. Sounds good, doesn’t it? Effortlessly and easily, you can make your store ready in just a few clicks. Let us explain how you can do this in a simple way:
- To do this, you must first open a page. Open your Facebook page
- Click to Shop section. If you don’t see this tab, you can convert your page template to the shopping template.
- Follow the instructions and fill in the appropriate fields
- And finish process
- Once you have added your products, it must be approved by Facebook. Once approved, can be seen by everyone
Steps to Trade on Facebook
If you want to trade on Facebook or sell your products, you can use all the options for free. You can open a free page and improve your page. As your number of followers increases, you have more advertising opportunities. Or you can open a shop, add payment methods and sell your products directly via Facebook. Another option is to use Facebook ad service. You must pay for it, but the ads are budget friendly and personalized. Facebook is one of the biggest commercial centers of the internet.
Benefits of Facebook For Sellers
When you start to sell on Facebook, you will see its benefits in a very short time. Without you need for any other platform, you can make your sales and earn high earnings. Here are some benefits:
- You can make free use of most of these services.
- By selling on a platform like Facebook, you become prestigious
- Market your products on a site with 2 billion users
- You can get quick support on everything from customer service
- You can create a customer database
- You can deliver your products to the international audience
- You don’t have to pay for advertising and promotion
Pages that you may be interested in: Facebook Messenger Notifications
We recommend that you read our previous article titled How to Download Facebook Data? 2019