Would you want to know how to see who follows you on Facebook? As we know, in addition to being a friend on your Facebook profile, people can be your followers. People who are your followers can access your profile to a certain extent, and be aware of your new actions.
Even though we have a lot of options, in privacy settings on Facebook, unfortunately, the setting for showing the number of followers is in a different area and therefore, people cannot find the desired setting. That’s why, in this article, we want to explain to you step by step about your privacy settings of followers feature on Facebook, and how many people are following you on Facebook.
How to Turn off or Turn on Facebook Follower Feature
A user who sends friendship to your Facebook account automatically starts following you. If you accept this friend request, the person you add will only appear in your friend list. If you ignore this friend request, the person who added you would remain your follower. They can follow and view your public posts. You can turn off this feature altogether.
To turn followers feature on or off on Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click to the Settings section on the right side of the page.
- Select Public Shares.
- Then, you can edit the who can follow me option as you wish.
- You can turn on follower feature by making it public, or you can turn it off by selecting it as Only Friends.
When you turn on the follower system, people can follow you directly if they want to, or when they send you a friend request, they stay as your follower until you accept their friend request.
If you wish a specific person to stop following your activities, unfriending them will not help. You have to block them on Facebook. Otherwise, it is not possible to prevent someone from following you.
How to Show or Hide Followers on Facebook
- Go to your Facebook profile page and click Friends from the bar under your name.
- Press the pen icon on the right.
- Click the Edit Privacy button in the pop-up box.
- By clicking on the drop-down menu at the right of the Followers text in the window that appears, you can make Public view available for everyone to see your followers, or you can hide it by just clicking Me.
How to See Who Is Following Your Facebook Page
With following these steps, you can see how many people are following you on Facebook:
- First of all, log in to your Facebook profile page.
- Go to your Time Tunnel to see who follows you on Facebook. You can see the follower information from the menu on the right side of this screen.
- Then click the Friends button just below on your Cover Photo.
- If there is someone following you, you can see it on the page that opens, there will be a Followers section next to the Friends section.
- In the drop-down list, you can see the followers and the number of followers in detail.
- You can type a name on a search section if you want to search for a specific person or want to find a Facebook account to see if they follow you.
- If the number in your list does not match the number of users following you, your list includes users whose profile is not visible. Therefore, you may not be able to access full user information.
- Since there is no feature to prevent a specific user from following you, you must block the user in such cases. If you want your followers to see your posts when you share them, make sure you share them in public. Your sharing settings can’t be only available to your friends, otherwise, your posts will not be visible to your followers.
- If you don’t see the Followers section in your Time Tunnel, it is because there is no one following you. Your friends are automatically following you, so they won’t appear on the Followers page, and consequently, you can’t see who follows you on Facebook.
How to See Who Likes Your Facebook Page
If you want to see a list of people who like your Facebook page, you can view it with Facebook’s last change on the panel:
- Open your Facebook page
- Access the Settings page from the top right
- Click the People and Other Pages tab
- You can see the people and pages that like your page from this section.
Additionally, if you need further assistance about this general topic, you can visit the Facebook Help to find some answers.
How to See Who Looks at My Facebook Profile
A lot of people are wondering who looks at their profile on Facebook. For this purpose, various web sites, applications, programs, methods have been mentioned. You can be sure that there is no such program, application, or method.
At this time and in the past, it is impossible to see if someone is looking at your profile on Facebook. These programs, applications, and methods are more intended to steal your passwords or information. It is better for you to disregard such techniques for the security of your personal information.