Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. As Instagram users, we always want to receive likes, comments, views, and all other kinds of engagement. However, sometimes we look back and have a look at ourselves. We wonder how our profile looks and what kind of image our profile has. Yet, there is something beyond it, seeing what we have liked on Instagram. So, how can you see what you liked on Instagram? How to see liked posts on Instagram? Let’s take a closer look.
Instagram has released an update on seeing the Instagram posts you’ve liked. In the previous version of the app, you could see what you liked automatically. In terms of hashtags, Instagram informs you about what kind of photo or video you have liked. Sure, it was a nice way to see recent likes on Instagram. However, now you can do it manually but with better and easier data. So, how to find liked posts on Instagram, and how to see posts you’ve liked on Instagram? Let’s learn how to see your likes on Instagram and find all the Instagram posts you’ve liked!
Why Is Viewing What You’ve Liked Important?
It is good to know what you have liked on Instagram. You can see the recommended profiles or pages that Instagram shows you. If you think those recommendations are a bit out of place, you can see your like history and try to relate it to the recommendations. If you wanted to check the post you have liked but you cannot find it on your feed, you can find it here and see what you were missing.
Another good part of viewing your like history is to be able to see the newly added comments on the posts you have liked. You can also buy Instagram comments to the posts if you haven’t got the chance for the first time.
Can You See The Posts You Liked on Instagram?
If you ask if it is possible to see all the posts you like on Instagram, the answer is possible. You can see all the posts you like on Instagram. It is quite simple to do this. We will show you how to see your favorite posts on Instagram. After that, it will be easier to see every move you perform on Instagram. If you are still wondering how it is, let’s learn together.
How to See the Posts You’ve Liked?
As we have stated before, you can see your Instagram like history manually. To do that, you have to follow some steps:
- Open your Instagram app on mobile and go to your profile.
- Then tap on the three-lined button to go to options.
- Now tap on ‘Your activity.’
- Select’ Interactions’ from the list when you are on the activity page.
- Select ‘Likes,’ but you can also check your comments, etc.
- You can see the ‘Posts you’ve liked’ after this process.
In this section, you can view the posts you have liked. Just like your basic feed, you can tap posts to view them in detail. However, you can see up to 300 recent posts that you liked posts on Instagram. If you are a very active user of Instagram and like too many posts in a day, you may be disappointed a little bit.
Filter The Posts You Liked
You can also filter the posts you like in any way you want. If you want, it is possible to sort the posts by date or by name. It’s pretty simple to do, too.
- Go to the posts you like again from your profile.
- Click on Sort&Filter.
- Select the sorting criteria you want from here and save.
It’s that simple.
If you can’t see all the posts you like
There may be posts that you are sure you liked on Instagram and want to see again. But there may be a few reasons if you can’t find them. We listed those reasons:
- It may be an Instagram error. Sometimes Instagram collapses, maybe because of a mistake, a problem occurs, and all the features of the application may not work properly.
- The post owner may have blocked you. Yes, this is a fact that the owner of the post you like may have blocked you, so you may not be able to find the post.
- The post owner may have deleted the post. This is one of the probable options. If the account that shares the post has deleted this post, you will not be able to see it.
- The person who shares the post may have archived the post instead of deleting it, and that’s why you don’t have the chance to see it again, well, until they unarchive it.
If you have more questions about viewing your liked posts, check the Instagram Help page. You can also check how to save music on Instagram and learn more little features about the Instagram app.
In this article, we have explained how to see your liked posts on Instagram. If you want to remember what you liked on Instagram, you can check it manually from your profile options. Follow the steps we have included in the article, and you will be able to see what you liked on Instagram.