Photos we have received and sent are shared via Instagram, and our photos are kept safe by Instagram. If your photos have been accidentally deleted and you can still access your account, you can easily access your lost photos in your Instagram account. We know that most images open up late for the first upload, while they open quickly in recent downloads; the main reason is that this image’s repository is on your phone. If you have already opened a photo and looked at it, you may still be on your phone; all you have to do is bring it back. Here’s how to see deleted Instagram photos.
Requirements to See Deleted Instagram Photos
Of course, even if you can restore the deleted photo, you may not have the opportunity to restore the image again. If you have deleted any photo, it should be no more than two weeks from the removal date. After deleting an image, there should be no such thing as resetting the phone, clearing the cache, or deleting the app. Note that if you want a certain way to find your posts and stories, add them to the archive. By the way, if you have archived your posts, there is a way to unarchive them so you can learn how to unarchive on Instagram.
See Deleted Instagram Photos
After deleting a post or story on Instagram, they will not be completely deleted for 30 days. Thus, it is possible to see the deleted posts in the “recently deleted” section. So, just open your Instagram app and follow these steps to see your deleted posts;
- Go to your profile and tap on the three lines button.
- Tap on the “your activity” button.
- Scroll down and find the “recently deleted” section.
- You can see all the posts and stories you deleted in 30 days.
How to See Someone’s Deleted Instagram Photos
Due to bots and additional applications, posts go to different sites, especially to public profiles. When you search for your Instagram username in the Google search engine, you will see many sites that have copied your Instagram profile, which automatically attracts your content.
If we summarize step by step how to find and see deleted Instagram photos by doing this in another way without searching these sites;
- Log into the search engine and then search for your Instagram username by typing Instagram and leaving a space.
- From the results, instagram.com goes to external sites and sees all your photos on the page that lists your photos. (Some sites automatically remove those that have been removed from Instagram, so you must identify the sites that have not been removed.)
- Alternatively, convert search results into images and try to search only on images.
Brief Information About Deleted Instagram Photos
As mentioned above, it is possible to access the photos you accidentally deleted or want to delete and access them again. It will be helpful for you to take early action to restore your photo. It is better to archive your posts when you decide to delete them.