Facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms in the world. Also, it is very populated, with a monthly active user number of around 2.5 billion. Facebook has been actively used since 2004 and plays an important role in the world of social networks. It offers many options, such as posting content. So some users wonder how to schedule a post on Facebook.
Throughout the last years on the internet, Facebook has become a game-changer in many things. It changed the perspective of doing business and commerce.
Nowadays, commerce on the internet is not limited to online shopping websites. It is crucial to have social media for small business owners as well. For instance, a Facebook page represents the aspects of your business, so it is important what content you share from that page. To schedule a Facebook post, you must use Facebook for Business; you cannot schedule posts on a Personal Page.
Scheduling a post on your Facebook Business page can improve the visibility of your message by your target audience. For example, if your business sells flowers, it would be a very good idea to schedule a post about a campaign for Valentine’s Day to the exact date. You can even schedule multiple posts and save time when you are promoting your business. That is why it is crucial for social media marketers.
Now let’s take a look at the steps to use this feature ahead of time on a Facebook Business page.
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook
It is possible to schedule Facebook posts both on a desktop and on a mobile device. We will touch upon both of them. First, let’s take a look at how to schedule a post on a desktop. Also, buy Facebook likes for your posts to boost engagement.
Schedule a Post on a Desktop
- Enter your content in the box for sharing posts.
- Before you click on the ‘Share Now’ button, look at the News Feed section on that button.
- On the News Feed section, there will be a button that says ‘Share Now,’ and it will have a drop-down arrow next to it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow, and select ‘Schedule.
- Then a calendar will pop up for your date adjustments.
- Adjust your date and time from the calendar and click on the ‘Schedule’ button.
- After you have adjusted your date and time, the button next to the ‘Boost Post’ button will change to ‘Later.’ The ‘Share Now’ button will also change into the ‘Schedule Post’ button.
- Once you click on ‘Schedule Post,’ you are done.
Schedule a Post on a Mobile Device
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the ‘Publish’ button.
- Enter your content and tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will see a ‘When will this be published?’ question. There will be an arrow next to it. Tap on the arrow.
- Now you have entered the Publishing Options. Tap on ‘Schedule Later,’ and now you can arrange the date and time from here.
You also have the ‘Save as Draft’ option as well.
In today's digital age, using social media platforms for advertising has become critical for connecting and interacting with target consumers. Faceboo...
For business owners on Facebook, schedule posting is a crucial feature. That is why we have touched upon how to schedule Facebook posts. It is possible to schedule a post time to post on Facebook both on a desktop and on a mobile device, and we have mentioned them step by step. Hopefully, you now fully know how to schedule a Facebook post.