Today, Tinder has the highest ranking in popularity among location-based social media and dating apps. You may have been using Tinder for a while, and you may be bored now, or do not want to use Tinder anymore. If you want to have a new start on it, do not worry because this is normal. Sometimes we may want to reset our social media accounts or delete them completely. It is also possible to do this in Tinder. Now we will explain to you how to reset Tinder.
What Happens When I Reset Tinder?
Resetting Tinder means going back to your first registration with Tinder. If you run out of people after so many left swipes, and cannot find anyone around, or if the profiles start to reappear, in both cases, you may be unable to catch any Tinder match.
Before making a completely new start, you can also make a few changes to your Tinder account. You can change your photos and biography for a little change. However, if your match rate is still stable, your best option may be to reset your account.
If you have nothing to lose and if you want to delete your history, all your matches, and likes in Tinder, you can give this feature a chance.
How Can I Reset Tinder?
To delete your Tinder and create a brand new account, you need to wait for three months between deletion and opening a new account. This is because your account will be deleted completely after three months when you delete your account.
If you log back into your account within three months, your account will only be suspended, and you will continue to use your old account. Unless three months have passed, you will need a new phone number and Facebook account to register with Tinder again. Here is how to do it:
- Open your mobile device and log into your Tinder application.
- Go to the Settings screen and scroll down the screen, you will see the Delete Account option, tap it after when you find it.
- Confirm the action and then delete the Tinder app from your mobile device.
- Now, go to your relevant Facebook Account and go to the Settings. Then, scroll down the screen and find the Apps and Websites section, and remove Tinder.
- Log out of Facebook and create a new Facebook account for your new Tinder account, please do not forget to use a new email address for your new account.
- Open your phone’s application store and reinstall Tinder again.
- Open Tinder and create a new account for yourself. But do not forget that you will need a new phone number to have a new account on Tinder.
Things to Consider When Opening a New Tinder Account After Reset
You should not reconnect your old linked Facebook, Instagram Snapchat and Spotify accounts to Tinder. Tinder can recognize you, and you can lose your new account before you start a fresh beginning. We recommend you use completely new photos for your profile. Also, you can use a VPN service to use Tinder freely, but this is the most extreme option, and you will probably do not need that.
How to Request Your Data From Tinder
You can request your data in Tinder when you reset your Tinder account, and this is your most natural right and it is very easy to do it. You can find the steps for requesting your data below:
- First, go to this address https://account.gotinder.com/data to request your data and log in to your Tinder account.
- Enter your email address so that they can send you your Tinder data and information.
- Then, you will receive an email with a link to download your Tinder data, and do not forget that the link is available for only 24 hours.
Conclusion on Resetting Tinder
If you intend to reset your Tinder account, we hope this article helped you. We have tried to explain in detail how to reset Tinder and what to consider when opening a new account.
Can You Use Tinder Without Facebook?
Did you know that you can use Tinder without Facebook? The application's main way to log in is the social network, but it also has a way to log in wit...
Opening a new account in Tinder and taking care that none of your connections with your old Tinder account are on this account plays a very important role in opening a new account.
Note that you also have the right to request data and information from your Tinder history when you reset your account. We hope you can open a new page in Tinder with your new Tinder account and enjoy this platform as before.
If you want to learn more about Tinder, read our latest articles about it. You may be interested in how to get unbanned from Tinder.