How To Recover Your Instagram Account
When you forget your logging information it might be a trouble when you’re using Instagram. However, recover your Instagram account is so easy! So let’s do this.
Here are steps to follow:
- Enter www.instagram.com
- Next, click on “Forgot Password.”
- Next, enter your username.
- Next, you will see a message that you will receive an email from Instagram to change your password.
- Search this message on your possible email addresses.
- Next, click on the link provided by Instagram to change your password.
- Launch Instagram
- Next, tap on “Get help signing in.”
- Next, enter your username or phone number.
- Once Instagram finds you, it will provide three options.
- Next, choose what works best for you.
- Once Instagram sends you message to recover your account, follow steps.
Or Log in with Facebook
If you happen to link your Instagram account with Facebook, you can access your account easily without going all these steps.
Here is how
If you already connected your Facebook account to Instagram then just tap the “Connect With Facebook” button and voala! Your Instagram account is back!
Changed your email address?
- Open your Instagram application on Android or iPhone
- Next, tap on “Forget your login details? Get help signing in”.
- On “Access Your Account,” choose “Username or e-mail”
- Next, enter your username or email
- If your username and email are changed, you have to find your username with the help of your friends or followers.
- When you have your current username, enter this.
- Instagram provides three options for the recovery: It can send you SMS or you can enter your account with Facebook
- If these options do not work, tap on “I need more help.”
- Next, enter the required information to reclaim your account
- Instagram will answer your request within 1-2 days.