Facebook is one of the most used and prestigious social media platforms on the internet. There, you can share your thoughts, pictures, and videos with your friends from all over the world. Moreover, you can create live streams with your friends or share some of your life’s important events with them through live videos. What happens after that? Did you ever think about how to record live on Facebook after sharing a live video? If your answer is yes, then you are reading the correct article. Here, we will talk about how to record live on Facebook whether you use an iPhone, Android, or PC.
If you want to record and save your precious moments, all you need to do is follow our step-by-step guide below.
How to Record Live on Facebook from Your Devices
Recording a live video on Facebook is easier on your phone when you compare it to your computer. However, don’t worry about it. With a bit of help from other applications that you can easily download, you can record a live video from wherever you want. You can also buy Facebook live viewers for your livestreams, and then you can buy Facebook views to increase the views of your recorded live videos. In order to learn how to record live on Facebook, let’s delve into our article.
EaseUS RecExperts for Windows is a versatile screen recording software that works on both Mac and Windows operating systems. It is compatible with various versions of Windows, including Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and even Windows 11.
One of the primary concerns when recording videos is the output quality. With EaseUS RecExperts, you can rest assured as it allows you to record high-resolution Facebook videos. It is also capable of recording Zoom meetings. You can also learn how to go live on Facebook in detail.
Moreover, this software offers flexibility in choosing the sound source. You can record the video with its original sound, capture the screen with a microphone, or even record both sounds simultaneously. This recorder can also fulfill that requirement if you want to overlay a webcam onto the video. In essence, you can capture anything on Facebook using this excellent screen recorder. Here are the four steps you can easily follow in order to learn how to record live on Facebook on desktop.
- You need to install and launch EaseUS RecExperts on your Windows or Mac device. There, you can choose the “Full Screen” recording mode or select the recording area in the “Region” mode.
- After choosing to record the system sound, microphone sound, or none by clicking on the buttons, you can start the video call with your friends. You can click on the red “REC” button when you want to record your live video.
- If you need to pause the recording, you can tap on the white double vertical bar or press “F10” on your keyboard. In order to end the recording, you can click on the red square sign or quickly press “F9”.
- You can view the recorded videos in the pop-up recording list when you finish your recording. You can also make simple alternations to the recordings here.
Buy Facebook likes to boost your posts!
If you are an iOS user, you might wonder how to record Facebook live on iPhone or your iPad. Well, it is easier since you don’t need a third-party recording application like you do on your computer. If your iPhone or iPad is in iOS 11 or even above, you can do your recording easily. Here, things are easier. Before going into details, here are three steps that allow you to record on your iPhone.
- First, you need to add ‘’Screen Recording’’ into your control center bar. To do that, you need to go to “Settings” > “Control Centre” > “Customize Controls.” You will find “Screen Recording” in the bottom list and tap the “+” button beside it.
- Then, you can swipe down from the top-right of the screen, which will open the Control Center. You can tap the screen recording button and press “Start Recording” to record live-streaming videos on Facebook. You can tap Microphone Audio to capture the audio as well.
- If you need to stop recording, tap the red bar and confirm to stop recording. Then, your screen recording video will appear in Photos, where you can play and edit it.
Don’t forget to take a look at how to invite people to like a Facebook page.
On some Android phones, you can easily save recordings from your phone, similar to iPhones. For that, some phones have that option in their extended notification bars. However, if your phone does not have that and you are thinking about how to record Facebook live videos on Android, we have a solution for you.
In today's digital age, using social media platforms for advertising has become critical for connecting and interacting with target consumers. Faceboo...
DU Recorder is an Android app specifically designed for recording Facebook videos. It enables you to capture everything happening on your Android screen. Whether you want to record a Facebook video call or capture streaming videos on your Android device, this app is a must-have. Furthermore, DU Recorder offers editing features that allow you to enhance your recorded videos. You can trim, merge, or even add music to the recorded videos using the built-in editing tool supported by the application. Here are the three steps that show you how to record Facebook Live on Android easily:
- You can download DU Recorder from the Google Play Store.
- When you open DU Recorder, you will see the record window. There, you can click the start button and record your video call or live-streaming video.
- If you want to stop recording, you can click the stop button.
If you have more questions, check the Facebook Help Center.
Record Live on Facebook Has Become Easier Than Ever
In conclusion, if you are wondering about how to record live on Facebook, it is easy and can be done on various devices. Whether you are using a PC, iPhone, or Android, there are different methods and tools that you can use to record and save your precious moments. With this guide, you now know how to record live on Facebook, and you can easily share your important events with your friends and family members.