Today we will answer the “How to post on Instagram from laptop 2019?” question. Instagram is one of the inevitable social networks these days, and people wonder how to post on Instagram without a mobile device. If you want to learn this transaction to connect your Instagram account from your laptop pc, our article is just for you. We will give you some steps and advices, please note them. Wonder more? Details below.
Instagram: Upload Images From PC
Even if you do not have your smartphone at hand, you can upload Instagram images to your photo book from your PC. With which tricks that works, we tell you in our web site.
Via The Mobile Website: Upload Instagram Images From The PC
The Instagram mobile app is not available for all smartphones. Therefore, the Facebook subsidiary offers a mobile website through which you can upload images with your smartphone – even without the app. You can also take advantage of this on the PC or Mac and upload photos to Instagram. However, Instagram does not let PC users to the mobile website. Therefore, you must pretend that the website is surfing with your smartphone.
In Firefox, for example, this works with the add-on “Mobile View”, in Google Chrome do the following:
Steps to Post on Instagram From Laptop PC
How to do it on Chrome:
- Launch Chrome and open the Instagram website in a new window.
- Click on the menu icon with the three dots in the upper right corner and select the entry “Developer tools” under “Additional tools”.
- In the top left corner of the Developer Tools, click on the mobile view button.
- Then, at the top of the window, select the mobile to be simulated (e.g. the iPhone 7) and refresh the page with [F5].
- Then you can upload a photo as usual via the Upload button. Note, however, that there are no filters and editing options for your pictures here.
- Alternatively: Post Instagram photos from the PC with “Gramblr”*The freeware tool Gramblr also allows uploading from the PC, although not quite as easy as the official Instagram page.
- After downloading, unpack the ZIP file and install the tool on your computer.
- Then start the program and log in with your Instagram access data.
- And then you will click at “Choose File” to load the photograph.
- Attention: The picture must be square and have a resolution of 650 x 650 pixels.
- For example, you can customize photos of other scales in Paint for free using the “Crop” and “Change Image Size” buttons.
- After clicking on “Upload” you can attach a description to your photo.
How to do it on Safari:
- Go to Safari.
- Select ‘Advanced’ from Prefrences.
- There will be a box at the bottom that says ‘Show Develop menu in the menu bar.’ Check it.
- Then open a new tab.
- Click on Develop > User Agent > Safari – iOS 12.1.3 – iPhone from the menu.
- Now go to Instagram.com and sign in.
- Then you will see a ‘+’ sign at the bottom, click on it.
- Now you can select a photo from your computer.
- Once you upload an image, you can select filters and edit your image.
It is very easy to post photos from your laptop to your Instagram account. It is also very useful for social media marketing as well. You can see many applications and advices for this operation. All you need to do is following the steps above. If you want to do this with a different way, you can check out our web site instafollowers.co/blog for more videos. We always update our web site for new Instagram articles. You can see thunders of articles about Instagram tips and advices. Stay tuned for the best insta news, hacks, tricks, tips and tactics. Wish you good luck on Instagram!
Pages that you may be interested in: Instagram Photo upload PC