Facebook, which constantly develops itself and frequently introduces a new feature, continues to surprise its users. GIF images shared on Facebook so far have been shared as a visual or link, but you can now add animated images directly. If a share is GIF, it can be distinguished by an icon on it. To post a GIF on Facebook, you don’t need to use any 3rd party app. You can choose from the Facebook GIF gallery and post it easily.
Steps to Post a GIF
You can use GIFs when posting on your Facebook profile status message, messages with your friends, or commenting on any content. If you want to post a GIF on Facebook, you can add it yourself or choose from standard GIFs:
- Open Facebook web site or app.
- If you want to post a GIF on your profile status, click on the status bar that says ”what’s on your mind.”
- Then click on the three dots next to the ”Add to your post” option and select GIF.
- You can search any GIF from the GIF gallery or you can directly add your own GIF.
- And you’re done!
You can use the same method in all Facebook activities (like message, comment)
How to Post a GIF on Facebook Comments?
You can use GIF while writing a comment on your favorite content on Facebook. You do not need to apply a different method to do this. As mentioned above, you can add GIFs to the comments. Select from the gallery and add to the comment section. For this, you can upload your own custom GIF. First, create GIF, add it to your gallery and add it to the comment section and select it from the gallery. You can also use GIF this way when you send a message to someone. Facebook supports GIF in all parts of the site or application. You can search the GIF gallery and find GIF by topic.
Cannot Post? Solution
Cannot post a GIF on Facebook? To experience this problem, it must be an extraordinary situation. Because there are very few people who are experiencing this issue. But we have a few suggestions for those still who have this problem:
- Update your Facebook app. You may be using the older version
- If you are having this problem at the PC, your video card may not support file extensions like this
- If you have problems with the mobile, check the device settings. There may be some restrictions.
- If that doesn’t work, you can get support from Facebook Customer Service.
To Conclude Posting a GIF on Facebook
We have shown you the methods for posting a GIF on Facebook. Let these tips guide you. I hope this article was helpful to you.