Twitch is a web address that provides a popular live streaming service with its video streaming feature. With this platform, you can ask people who broadcast or communicate with them during the game and broadcast to your followers by sharing your screen while streaming. In the Twitch chat window stream, people often ask the following questions: How to Pop out Twitch Chat?
Twitch has its chat feature on the dashboard, and this chat feature pane appears where the broadcaster publishes its content. In this chat window, you can see the broadcaster list, its moderators, you, and other users currently connected to the chat. Many call it live chat.
How to Pop out Twitch Chat When Live?
This process is now quite easy compared to the old processes. The Twitch live chat window now has an option prepared and offered by Twitch to exit the chat window. With this option, you can open a new chat window with a single click without the need for the old HTML file.
There are detailed descriptions of how to exit the chat window with the information we share below. Please note that this is only available during life. If you are not online on Twitch, it is impossible to exit the Twitch chat window right away if you are not live.
- Sign in to Twitch with your username and password information.
- Search for a channel you follow or go to the channel you want from the category section
- After connecting to the channel page, click on the chat settings section in your page’s lower right section.
- After clicking on the settings section, click on the small pop-up option from the list of options such as show timestamp, readable colors, hide chat. Select “Pop-up Chat” from the options.
- After clicking the “Pop-up Chat” button, a new tab window will open with the chat screen. This window is only used for chat. You have to switch between tabs to watch the live broadcast of the channel you follow.
- If you want to return to the broadcast window screen, just close the tab. This will direct you to the channel you follow.
Leaving the Chat
A stream follower user may want to leave Twitch chat for various reasons. The distraction of the voices and texts in the chat window while watching the broadcast may cause it. Some users just want to chat rather than watch videos, and these users only need the chat window. Sometimes the broadcaster wants to change Windows and comment, so in that case, he will want to leave the Twitch chat.
Whatever your reason is, getting a Twitch chat out of this place is a simple process. This article will provide an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide on how to do the same.
Twitch Error 2000
Twitch can be unavailable due to several errors. If there is a secure network problem, Twitch error 2000 occurs. It can be caused by adblock...
How to Unban Someone on Twitch?
Commands of the chat on Twitch T.V. are in the channel owner and moderators; if you broadcast on Twitch, you probably were interested in the chat mana...
A couple of months ago, the process of exiting the chat window was a bit different and complicated: you had to copy the iFrame and put it in the HTML body. This HTML code should have been saved to your local system and clicked on when you wanted to open the chat window. This process is outdated and doesn’t work any longer.
Conclusion on How to Pop Out Twitch Chat
To conclude, in this article, we’ve explained how you could pop out a Twitch chat. Hopefully, we were able to help. If you liked this article, you may also like our article about Twitch moderators as well.