Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms today. People are also posting reels by sharing posts on their Instagram profiles. But everyone wants to highlight their favorite post on their Instagram profile. In this way, everyone who enters the profile will see these posts first. No one wants to miss this new feature of Instagram.
Thanks to this feature, which the President of Instagram announced on June 7, people now have the chance to pin their favorite posts on their profiles. If you have never tried this feature before and don’t know how to use it, you are in the right place. Here are all the details about pins on Instagram for you.
Learn to Pin a Post to the Top of Your Instagram Profile
If you frequently create content on Instagram and share it with your followers, you want to highlight the most interesting posts. Here are some straightforward steps to make it happen, and you’ll have pinned Instagram posts right away.
Below are the steps you need to do to create pinned posts. Get ready to pin your posts by applying these on your smartphone:
Open the Instagram application on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- You will then need to open your Instagram profile.
- When you log in to your Instagram profile, you must select the posts you want to pin.
- You should touch the Instagram posts you have selected.
- You must click on the three dots in the right corner of any post you have touched.
- When you click on the three dots, it will be enough to click on the “Pin to Your Profile” option from the options that will appear.
- In this way, you will have successfully pinned the post you have chosen to your profile.
It is possible to perform this operation three times for any post or reel in your profile. This way, posts will pin to your profile.
How Pinned Instagram Posts Look On Your Profile
After pinning content such as Instagram posts and reels to your profile, Instagram will move the posts to the top of the IG Grid. In this way, the posts you pin will appear as the content you have recently shared. Your followers and other users entering your profile will see a white Pin icon in the corner of the posts you have pinned on your Instagram profile. This white Pin icon means the post is pinned. This way, users and followers will know which of your posts you have pinned.
- You have a maximum of three posts for pinning on Instagram. That’s why you can reserve the top spot on your profile for your favorite reels and posts.
- You will also be able to edit the order by adjusting the order of the posts you pinned as you want.
If you have more content that you want to show in the pinned post on your profile, you can also pin carousel posts. I can hear that you ask yourself what is an Instagram carousel? Remember to read our guide on the subject if the answer is yes.
Discover How to Remove Pinned Instagram Posts
If you think the posts you pinned on Instagram don’t look good on your IG Grid and aren’t appropriate, it is possible to remove them. This process is relatively easy to achieve. Here are the steps you need to do to accomplish :
- You must open your Instagram application.
- You must log in to your Instagram profile.
- When you log in to your profile, you must select the posts you have pinned.
- Click on any of the posts you pinned.
- Touch the three dots in the right corner for the post you want to remove.
- Touch on the “Unpin from your profile” option, which is one of the options that will appear.
- Thus, you will easily remove the post pinned from your profile.
When you remove the post you pinned, your post will return to its original place in your profile. Thus, it will not appear as the first post viewed on your profile.
Learn Why You Need to Pin Instagram Posts to Your Profile
There are some important reasons to pin your Instagram posts. One of the most important things is making reels and posts gain more visibility. It would be pretty logical to use the pin option to achieve this.
- On Instagram, the posts on the profiles of business owners must stand out. If you are a business owner and you can pin the posts of popular products, you will fill around the promotions, offers, and some campaigns you publish.
- If you have a personal account, you can pin your favorite posts you want profile visitors to see.
How to Make A Picture Fit on Instagram
You might upload a photo to Instagram only to discover that Instagram has cropped it. You might find that Instagram has cropped important portions of ...
If you want your pins to reach more visitors, you can look at Buy Instagram Profile Visits.
Update To Pin Your Posts On Instagram
If you want to pin your posts with the new update to Instagram, you must first update the application. Instagram users who continue to use old versions may not be able to use this feature. For this reason, you should update the Instagram application from the store on your smart device and log in to the application again. In this way, to pin your posts, you can find the pin option by clicking the three dots in the upper right corner of your posts.
You can contact Instagram Support If you have a problem while updating your Instagram app or similar technical issues.
Pinning posts on your Instagram profile is a very sensible option for posts you want to perform best. In our article, we shared with you all the details about how to pin your posts on Instagram. If you make the content on your profile stand out, you can pin your content by following the steps in our article. In this way, you can ensure that everyone who enters your profile sees your impressive and remarkable posts on Instagram. Try the pin option now to highlight your favorite posts.