If you’re wondering how to market on Instagram, read this article because we will also talk about a few Instagram marketing tips.
Instagram, a social network that rises every passing day, has become a critical location for social media marketing. The main reasons for Instagram’s rise are that people like visuality more, and there are opportunities created by smartphones. Instagram offers brands a unique opportunity to communicate visually with their customers.
What Is the Best Way to Market on Instagram
First of all, use Instagram actively. Then, your brand must have at least one of the goals listed below:
- Creating a showcase for your products and services
- Building an audience
- Increasing your recognition
- Increasing your reliability
- Advertising to your potential customers
- Share your news and updates
After selecting one of these options, you must share content for this purpose. However, if you want to reach all the users, share your Instagram posts between platforms. You have to be active on other platforms too if your purpose is to increase your brand’s awareness.
If you think your content is good, use Instagram to share your content on all your other social media accounts. This way, only users who follow you on Twitter or Facebook will be aware of your Instagram posts, and they will follow you on Instagram.
What Are Some Instagram Tips for Business
If you’ve created your brand’s Instagram profile, now we can talk about a few Instagram marketing strategies. With this Instagram business tips, you can spread your brand to a wider audience.
- Always use the hashtag. Don’t forget to include the relevant hashtag when making your newest and up-to-date posts so that users looking for your products can easily visit your profile. Besides, you can also influence your potential customers, and your number of followers will increase.
- Share fun content. When sharing content, which is your primary goal, make sure that it is fun as well as serious. You can also share content about your work environment while sharing photos about your brand and product. You can share your employees, your work environment and the activities in your company. It all depends on your productivity.
- Don’t forget to share videos. The Instagram video feature gives you 15 seconds of sharing to provide fun content to your followers. You can share videos of your products and services by making personal ads and video sharing on Instagram. You can also give answers to the questions your followers are most curious about by using the story or video features. Either way, keep in mind that video-sharing attracts more attention and be sure to use this feature.
- Follow other users. The social media platform is a bi-directional platform. Another way to increase your interaction is, following and interacting with your users who are interested in your content and follow you.
- Don’t neglect the graphics. Include beautifully designed graphics for your posts to increase your eye-catchiness. Also, you can create an Instagram marketing infographic to ease your process of understanding the true nature of the platform.
How to Create a Business Account on Instagram
Before you start thinking about your Instagram marketing plan, turn your Instagram account into an Instagram Business Account first. To convert your profile into an Instagram Business Account:
- First, go to your profile. Click to the three bars in the upper right corner of your profile page.
- Then tap Settings. After tapping the Settings option, select Switch to the Business Account option.
- Connect your Facebook account. Instagram will also recommend that you should connect your business profile with your Facebook account.
How to Do Social Media Marketing on Instagram
It is crucial to introduce your brand correctly to do social media marketing on Instagram. There are a few ways to do this.
- Bio: This part is all about your brand, find the sentence that describes your brand best. First, write your brand slogan, followed by a description that identifies your brand. Before sharing videos and photos, create a profile that will allow your followers to know who you are and what you are doing. Make your profile open to the public so that anyone who wants to follow your brand can see your profile. Try to share as much information about your brand as possible.
- Profile Photo: One of the essential parts of your profile. With the right profile photo, you can ensure instant brand reliability and expanded market on Instagram.
- Your Link: You can only add one link to the bio section on Instagram. That’s why adding the right, and efficient connection is critical. The most accurate thing would be adding the homepage link of your website to increase your traffic.
Remember, if you introduce your brand correctly, you will gain the trust of your potential customers.
It is known, thanks to researches, major brands and businesses share almost an average of 1.5 posts a day. You should strive to not leave to your account clustered with images, but not to leave it unattended at the same time.