Messaging on WhatsApp has become much more fun since WhatsApp brought the sticker feature. At first, WhatsApp offered this feature with its own sticker pack, but now everyone can make their own stickers. If you think the current sticker pack is not enough for you and want to make your own stickers, this article will help you. Thanks to this feature, you can send stickers to your friends. So, let’s see how to make WhatsApp Stickers.
What Are WhatsApp Stickers?
WhatsApp stickers are almost the same as the ones on other messaging apps. However, compared to other applications, you can create your own sticker on WhatsApp and send it to the person you communicate with during instant messaging. The number of stickers offered by WhatsApp to its users is quite low and looks like drawings that resemble cartoon characters designed for minors, so people are trying to make messaging more fun by making their own stickers.
These stickers can be a funny meme, a movie star, or even a sticker of your own, which is entirely up to your creativity and which stickers you want to use when texting. You can expand the stickers by downloading WhatsApp sticker packs from different developers, but even better, you can make your own WhatsApp stickers.
How to Make My Own Stickers on Whatsapp
If you want to create your own stickers, you can do this with third-party apps. You can download such kinds of apps from the Google Play Store or App Store.
There are now many apps for making stickers on WhatsApp, and they are all almost identical. Nevertheless, it will be much better and safer for you to choose the most preferred applications on the market.
- First of all, you need to prepare the images you will extract. You can use any picture from anywhere or any photo you take with your mobile device.
- If your pictures are ready, now you should go to your application store on your mobile device and search for a Sticker Maker program for WhatsApp.
- After choosing a program, download it and open the program.
- Almost all sticker-making applications have the same logic, to create a sticker pack, tap Create a New Sticker Pack button, and choose a name for your sticker pack.
- If you are not going to edit the images you selected, click the “Select All” button.
- However, if you are going to edit, you can cut your photos by using Freehand, Cut Square, and Cut Circle options.
- When done, press the Select All button and then confirm your sticker pack by touching Create.
- To add the stickers you made to WhatsApp, just click Add to WhatsApp button.
- Some applications may indicate that if you want to add your stickers to WhatsApp, you should create at least three stickers in your package. In such a case, you can use the stickers you make in WhatsApp after making at least three stickers.
How to Send My Own Stickers on Whatsapp
The most exciting step after creating your own stickers is to share them with someone! Now let’s show you how to send the stickers you created to others:
- First, log into WhatsApp and open a conversation with someone.
- Now think of it as if you are texting someone and open the keyboard. When you click the sticker button on the upper left of the keyboard, you will see a new Stickers tab open.
- In the Stickers tab, you will see recently used stickers, favorite stickers. And if you have previously downloaded any sticker pack, you will see this pack and the cover photo of the sticker pack you just made.
- Click on that cover photo to see the stickers you made yourself, and then you will see the stickers you have created.
- You can send it to your friend or anyone just by clicking on the sticker which you want to send. That’s it!
How to Save Stickers on WhatsApp
Although it is very enjoyable and creative to make your own stickers, we can sometimes see some stickers which are very creative, and we like them very much. When we find a sticker we love, instead of creating it ourselves again, we can save it directly and save time, right? You can learn how to save a sticker by following the steps below:
- First, open your chat with someone who has sent you a sticker and find the sticker you want to save.
- Click once on the sticker that the person you are texting to send to you or hold it for a long time.
- In the window that opens, you will see Add to Favorites, More, and Cancel options.
- Click on Add to Favorites button, and now you can use this sticker as you wish. Have fun!
WhatsApp Stickers in Short
Using stickers on WhatsApp is both fun and easy. In this article, we explained how to make WhatsApp stickers easily, how to send them, and how to save the stickers sent to you.
Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp are both applications for creating conversations with people you know. You can create chat groups or make video calls ...
Once you start creating your own stickers, you will always want to create more stickers. You can create your stickers to make people around you laugh more or reflect your emotions better. In this way, you will provide more fun and effortless conversations.